Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

MUST SEE R1! 2001 Yamaha R1, stretched, chrome, custom paint!

Old 02-18-2010, 03:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tarron.shelton has disabled reputation
Default Re: MUST SEE R1! 2001 Yamaha R1, stretched, chrome, custom paint!

No thanks hondas only, thanks blake.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:00 AM

oneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud of

wanna line up that fast bitch with a stock height and wheel base 600rr?
Old 02-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Big B

bigboytoys is an unknown quantity at this point

6.10 @ 117 mph in the 1/8 and 9.7 @ 142 in the 1/4 with 1.5 60 foot time on a stock 08 gsxr 1000 with stock wheel base why stretch it ???? oh yea im down to run you and this R1 that by the way is fresh as hell

Last edited by bigboytoys; 02-18-2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:22 AM

oneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud ofoneslodx has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bigboytoys
6.10 @ 117 mph in the 1/8 and 9.7 @ 142 in the 1/4 with 1.5 60 foot time on a stock 08 gsxr 1000 with stock wheel base why stretch it ???? oh yea im down to run you and this R1 that by the way is fresh as hell
haha i dont got shit for you with those times.. but beating a 400-500 hp car is a task easily handled by most stock 600s today... and my 600 has takin out plenty of 1000s
Old 02-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by oneslodx
haha i dont got shit for you with those times.. but beating a 400-500 hp car is a task easily handled by most stock 600s today... and my 600 has takin out plenty of 1000s
any day you wanna line up, im not down for the ima cool street racer, but it will rape your 600rr, do yourself a favor buy a civic or a integra then you have a chance at having a faast honda, otherwise buy a gixxer or a yamaha. Keep your im cool brian spilner street racing faggot fast and the furious shit outa my thread.

Thats pretty quick, sounds like a nice bike, thanks for the compliment bro.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Big B

bigboytoys is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tarron.shelton
any day you wanna line up, im not down for the ima cool street racer, but it will rape your 600rr, do yourself a favor buy a civic or a integra then you have a chance at having a faast honda, otherwise buy a gixxer or a yamaha. Keep your im cool brian spilner street racing faggot fast and the furious shit outa my thread.

lmao you went there thats great but yea man it is nice but really all stock i am a believer that its all in the rider if your scared you get a 600 but if you ride hard go big or go home and ride it like you stole it right? glws its really nice bro
Old 02-18-2010, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by tarron.shelton

hahahahaha i dont want to line up on the street. keep that pos till richmond opens up well run.. will you need leathers? or will that big bike scare u too much to break into the 10s?
Old 02-18-2010, 06:08 PM

nailor you always take shit soo seriously
Old 02-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Registered Member

i have no idea who you are, i rarely take anything seriously, im sick of people talking shit for no reason, its annoying the secnd fs thread in a week to get ruined by bs, what happened to the fucking mods in this place, if you dont like price/condition/or flat out wanna talk shit make your own thread and do it.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:21 AM

damn nailor chill out man. its colin i was simply trying to joke a bit then other dude chimed in and next thing i know brian spilner is getting thrown out... my bad man

Quick Reply: MUST SEE R1! 2001 Yamaha R1, stretched, chrome, custom paint!