Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

GSXR 600-750 2003-2005 area, willing to do payments ?

Old 05-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wtbcar1 has disabled reputation
Default GSXR 600-750 2003-2005 area, willing to do payments ?

Contact Info : John
Cell : 240 538 8875

Okay I know its a shot in the wind ! Before you THREAD BASH or HATE you might want to get out of here !

I know people usally dont like to have someone make payments for bikes ! If I had the money or a loan I would pay full ! I got denied a loan so I cant get one ! I can make montly payments of $250 sometimes more , and a $500 dollar down payment .
I have paper work from my lawyers to protect your ass and mine . Basically stating this

I ( The buyer ) Agree to pay ( Amount agreed on ) Per month to ( you the seller ) by Direct deposit or certified check by the ( Date agreed on ) with a 5 day grace period allowed . If ( The buyer ) does not pay by end of 5th day grace period ( the seller ) has the right to 1: Reposse the bike 2: Sue for the amount owed on the bike plus court cost . So on an so forth !

But the bottom line is I cant get a loan out I have the money to pay each month to you ! No I cant wait to save up nore can I ask friends or family ! But if you want the extra income per month and want to sell your bike here is the chance ! I really am a straight shooter and honest guy ! I will show you bank account statements plus my past 30 days of paystubs . I get paid every week ! So if you dont mind and would do this hit me up !!!! Thanks

John