Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

FS: riding gear and stock part(s)

Old 04-27-2006, 07:52 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default FS: riding gear and stock part(s)

Okay guys.. I finally got off my butt this morning and took some pictures! I've got a few things that I'm looking to either sell, or trade towards other things that I need. I always wear full gear and it's very important to me, but what I'm selling doesn't fit me quite as well as I would like for it to so I would like to take the money I get from the sale of these items and put it towards better fitting apparel. Other than that, the windscreen came from my old 2001 ZX6R which was sold in 2005, and I have no use for it.

Joe Rocket Meteor 4 Ballistic textile jacket, size XL, in a blue, black, and white color scheme. It's used, but has never been down and is in great shape. I replaced with an XXL because it was a little bit longer overall and I like the fit a bit better. I'm a little hesitant about selling this particular jacket because it does fit--just not as well as I would like for it to, and I have another one just like it in a bigger size. I'm asking $110 USD shipped to your door in the lower 48 states but would consider your reasonable offers. As always, if my price is off base with the average going price for this used item, please politely give me an example of what others are AVERAGING for, and I will take note.

OE 2001 Kawasaki ZX6R windscreen. It's clear, and I've found it to be in good shape. I'd like to get $35 shipped for it to the lower 48 states.

AGV riding pants. MSRP is $120 on these from what I've found, and I've only worn them once personally. They're a bit big for me even over my jeans, but that's because they're a size 40. From what I understand, I think you're supposed to wear them over jeans anyway. I might hold on to these, but I figured I'd put them out here just in case. These are nice pants!

Joe Rocket Ballistic mesh jacket, size XL. This is the only piece of gear that I own that I just absolutely cannot wear. I'd really like to get another mesh jacket like this, but the XL doesn't fit me comfortably. It's used, but just like the textile, has never been down and does not seem to have any wear and tear on it. I've never worn it riding, personally. The previous owner of my bike gave it to me when I bought the bike, and I just can't wear it. I'd like to get $90 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states.

Ooh, and I'm located in Roanoke. If you prefer to pick up, I'll cut off the cost of shipping from the prices.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:30 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: FS: riding gear and stock part(s)

Update: I am also selling a brand new (still has tags on it!!!) textile exactly like the one pictured above (blue, black, white) in SMALL. Girlfriend decided she didn't like the jacket I got for her, so we went and got her another one today. I need to sell it. $95 shipped? Brand new, special ordered, never worn.. SMALL.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

bump
Old 05-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

Are the knees of the pants reinforced for knee dragging?
Old 05-04-2006, 01:46 AM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240

no dood... the only time you knee drag is with pucks...
Old 05-04-2006, 03:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

The knees are reinforced and are padded, but you really don't want to actually drag your knee with them. They're very comfortable, breathe well, and they're light too. Good pants!
Old 05-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

99RioRedVert is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you still have the pants? How much do you want for them?
Old 05-15-2006, 03:26 PM
wub wub wub wub

I sure do. I might hang onto them.

However, everything I own is for sale for the right price. Make me an offer.
Old 05-15-2006, 03:28 PM
wub wub wub wub

Also, no longer selling the XL Ballistic textile jacket.. The mesh is for sale, but the textile I've decided to keep. I sold the XXL to a local rider. That jacket was too big for me and I was in denial... lol
Old 07-14-2006, 07:10 AM
wub wub wub wub

Still got the pants. Any takers? $85 shipped.

Quick Reply: FS: riding gear and stock part(s)