Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

FS: Ducati 996S #1 of 200 in US

Old 11-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Handling is Key!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts
Default FS: Ducati 996S #1 of 200 in US

Shawn
757 617 4242
Virginia Beach, VA

I have a 2001 Ducati 996S that is #1 of 200 brought to th US that year. This is a bike that I had ridden for a few years and had lots of fun with until I had issues with the motor. I had got screwed by a local shop on motor repair so I dont have the motor. I have the original frame/forks/subframe/Corse computer/wire harness/ Power Commander/ and tons of Misc. parts. THe triple tree is stamped with the Ducati 996 S plaque and # of production. ALL you need to complete this collector piece is a motor and wheels, I have everything else. THis would be a great winter project for someone. **** Also comes with a Carbn Fiber Termingoni 58mm Race Exhaust that retailed for $3200. New****

Asking $4500 obo

The picture is what it looked like when I had it together.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:58 AM
IM BACK BITCH"S

droptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to all
Default Re: FS: Ducati 996S #1 of 200 in US

holly shit
Old 11-17-2008, 12:37 PM
<3's your mom

RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim RicerJim

You have no pieces of the motor? Isn't it not so much a collectors item without the matching motor?
Old 11-17-2008, 02:00 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

pics as it stands? does missing wheels mean it needs rotors too?

lol jw where do you even find ducati motors?
Old 11-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RicerJim
You have no pieces of the motor? Isn't it not so much a collectors item without the matching motor?
Motor doesnt really matter, its the frame and triple trees that make the bike a collector bike.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Handling is Key!

Originally Posted by pbluva
pics as it stands? does missing wheels mean it needs rotors too?

lol jw where do you even find ducati motors?

No wheels and yes that means rotors and tires as well...... U can find motors on ebay. Ive had this bike like this for 4.5 years now as I never wanted to get rid of it with hopes of putting it back together but I have so many projects/bikes etc and im most likely moving to NJ in march to run a Motorcycle trackday/school at NJMP for Team Pro-Motion.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:49 PM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Very nice.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:43 AM
Handling is Key!

New price and this is a great project bike..... when sh was together she was a beast!

$3800

Last edited by Voodoo ST; 11-28-2008 at 04:44 AM. Reason: forgot to put in text
Old 11-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Handling is Key!

Pending sale ........ have deposit!
Old 11-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin

did you work at M.A.S's a couple years back??

Quick Reply: FS: Ducati 996S #1 of 200 in US