Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

FS: barely used blue Joe Rocket Ballistic mesh jacket

Old 04-15-2006, 11:57 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default FS: barely used blue Joe Rocket Ballistic mesh jacket

I intend to try and get some pictures of the jacket this evening or tomorrow morning, but most of you already know what the mesh Joe Rocket jackets look like. As far as I've seen, I think there's only one style they're offered in by Joe Rocket. It's blue, and the size is XL. I've only worn it once, personally, and am selling because it came with the bike and I'd like to have the extra money to purchase additional gear that fits me a little better.

The mesh jacket is great for the summer, and a great alternative to not wearing gear at all for those of you who complain about how hot it is when you're wearing gear in the summer time or hot weather conditions. I prefer textile, or perforated leather, but I think it's a great thing to have two or more jackets to choose from based on weather conditions.

I really don't know what to ask for something like this, so I'll set what I consider a reasonable asking price and will most definitely entertain your reasonable offers. I'd like to get something around $100 shipped. If you hit me with a price substantially different from my asking price, I'd really appreciate links to where you found your average price, and I'll do my best to beat it. If it's not worth much, I'll probably just hang onto it.

I'm going to look over it one more time just to make sure there are no flaws, but I can assure you that it's never been in a crash of any sort and it has only been worn a handful of times at the most.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:23 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: FS: barely used blue Joe Rocket Ballistic mesh jacket

I'll try and grab a picture today.. It's been raining.

Is there any interest?
Old 04-17-2006, 08:18 AM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Default Re: FS: barely used blue Joe Rocket Ballistic mesh jacket

pics