Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

crf50

Old 03-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute
Default crf50

Name: brandon thorn
Means of contact: call/text 757-404-7467
Price: $600

Description: 04 Honda crf50. Runs great, ready to ride. It has...
Trail bikes 88cc big bore with race head
20mm carb
trail bikes manual clutch kit
five-o frame
+1 hd fork legs
kitaco shock
Red billet aluminum fivo-o bid foot pegs and rear brake lever
hd peg mount
stunt 50s billet top clamp with big bars
shinko tires with good tread
stock plastics and seat
stock wheels
stock exhaust
Comes with all stock parts, stock clutch and everything to put the motor back to stock... anything else i can find and also included is a down components +2 swingarm...

Pictures:
Attached Thumbnails crf50-189934_10150169964302559_639867558_8658819_7348714_n.jpg  

Last edited by broncomx; 03-24-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: crf50

i cant get the pictures to upload so text me and i will send the pics
Old 03-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by broncomx
i cant get the pictures to upload so text me and i will send the pics
you know that's not how it works around here.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered Member

hahah ok let me try again
Old 03-24-2011, 01:11 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by broncomx
hahah ok let me try again
much better. On a serious note I'm looking for something for my lil girl. I'm sure you have modded this for a adult tho..?.. right? how hard would it be to put it back to stock?
Old 03-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Registered Member

i have all the stuff to put it back together. the stock cylinder evetything, youd just have to put it on.. the biggest thing is putting the stock clutch back on so she doesnt have to worry about a hand clutch