Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

complete swap and possible turbo kit too

Old 03-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts
Default complete swap and possible turbo kit too

what up everyone.I have a sleeves 2.0 ls/vtec turbo swap that I am thinking about selling since Im no longer workiing at the moment or possibly trading the whole swap for a good running bike and if the bike is worth it I will throw in the turbo kit with everything to boost the swap minus the ecu as that is already pending to someone.first off heres the info on the block.its a b18b1 that has darton sleeves that have been freshly honed to 84mm and has ross pistons with hasting rinds which have been fited fitted and installed by my local machine shop and have receipts for ll teh work and parts.the rods are eagle I beam rods which come with arp rod bolts.the crank is a ls crank that has been knife edged and micro polishedAcl bearing covers everything else in teh bottom end.On to the head,its a alanize full race gsr head with brian crower springs,retainers,and keepers,with si competition valves.the cames are stock pr3 jdm b16 cams as I already sold my bs cams.Its has a old style skunk2 intake mani with stock throttle body on it.the compression on this setup is a little higher than 10.1 with a stock head gasket and I have a 135mm cometic headgasket to bring it down for better rate for boost.timing belt is brand new gsr timing belt along with water pump.I have receipts for everything and have pics of block before assembly and before installing head.Im looking for something fuel injected and at least 600cc or bigger and please no four wheeles or dirt bikes or anything of that nature as it does me know good.if your interested in just the motor then pm me a offer and i will not part out the bottom end from the head unless I have abuyer for both.for a really nice bike or with cash ontop I will throw in the caged up 92 hatch that the swap was in and was going back in.let me know what you got
Old 03-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

eddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these partseddiesauto is infamous around these parts
Default Re: complete swap and possible turbo kit too

morning bump
Old 03-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Registered Member

Last edited by eddiesauto; 03-11-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

update.I dont know why im doing this because im gonna lose out unless the bike I trade for is absolutly nasty and sick looking as hell,but for the right bike or the right bike and cash on your end I will reinstall this setup into my caged up eg hatch shell and trade for a bike.i dont have a particular on what kind manufacture it is as long as its not a crusier must be a sport bike of 60cc's or bigger abd if the bike is worth it I will mae the car running again but will need a retune for new setup.let me know what you guys have please asap.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:46 AM
rollin on 22's

crxh22n has disabled reputation

hey buddy i dont have a bike but im willing to trow down on an engine im looking for a complete built swap for my crx dont know if ur interested in selling it but let me know thanks again bobby
Old 03-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Registered Member

pms sent and all pms or messages replied to.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

hanlonr9 has disabled reputation

its gonna be hard to get somebody to trade you for all that stuff
Old 03-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

Talking Re: complete swap and possible turbo kit too

yeah In know hanlon but I figured I would try.I know one thing your not gonna build this setup for less than 5grand so.anyway we willsee what do you have now fool?wanna buy some parts?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Registered Member

hanlonr9 has disabled reputation

I hear ya i got the teg back but bout to get a bike with in the next two weeks hopefully i need one its been to nice out not to ride
Old 03-12-2009, 01:14 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

How about, you edit the original post so it's looks as so someone with an education higher than second grade wrote it?

jus sayin