Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R Super Sport (ZX600p)

Old 12-07-2012, 06:47 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex
Default 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R Super Sport (ZX600p)

Name: Lee
Means of contact: PMs
Price: $6,000

Description:
Selling my 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R Super Sport ( ZX600p is the factory name ). The bike is in excellent condition. It was only used to commute to work and back on 288. 95% are highway miles. Tires and fuel are to precious so it was Never dogged, raced or ragged on. Adult owned and maintained. This bike is a blast to ride even when it's just for commuting. Averaged around ~40MPG. Bike is fully functional and no issues what so ever. The only reason I am selling is due to time constraints I have makes it extremely hard to ride anymore, and work constantly requires me to haul large objects to other cities. Bike has only 7k miles! It is beautiful! Free and clear title in hand.

Rear tire is at 85% and the front is at 90% tread. Front and rear breaks have plenty of life left. Easily get 4/5 more seasons out of them. Completely stock minus the listed upgrades below. The engine itself was not upgraded or messed with. The only add-ons are taste full bolt-ons.

Extras included in the sale:
- Rear Pitbull stand
- Falcon Defender 3000 series full season cover. This is rated for snow, rain, light hail and UV sun protection.
- Extra K&N oil filter
- Full factory Kawasaki service and repair manual
- Original owners manual and both keys

The bike has been winterized and put in the sun porch for the winter. No water, sun or elements can get to it. All winterized maintenance has been done including:
- Full synthetic oil/ K&N filter change
- Wash/ wax
- Bike is stationed on a Pitbull Stand to ensure the tire does not get flat spots
- Battery has been disconnected and brought in the house
- Cleaned and lubed the chain
- Filled gas tank completely full with quality gas
- Added fuel treatment to ensure the gas does not go bad

During the time I rode it all regular required maintenance was done including:
- Cleaning and lubing chain every 500 miles
- Full synthetic oil changes/K&N filters every 4k miles
- Tires always ran at factory spec PSI
- Always ran with quality premium gas

All the standard tasteful bolt on upgrades are installed. I have a big box of Every factory part as well.
- Pazzo adjustable race levers
- 2 Brothers slip on exhaust
- Carbon fiber rear heal guards
- Puig windshield
- Pitbull stand adapters
- No Cut frame sliders
- Steering dampener
- Carbon fiber tank protector
Again, the engine was never modified or messed with. Only bolt on parts that can be easily taken back to stock if so desired.

Asking $6,000. Cash only, no low balls. I own the bike. Free and clear title in hand.#

The bike has been winterized so I will only show it to people who have cash on hand and are ready to purchase that day. Since it is winter I let the inspection run out so it will need a new inspection come spring time. The only thing it needs is a new license plate bracket. You can fab one yourself, or but one from eBay for $20. About 15 minutes of work, max. Everything is good to go and fully stock minus the listed above upgrades. You will either need to trailer, truck or ride it home with your own plates. I have motorcycle ramps to assist in getting it onto a trailer and/or truck. Please email with any questions or for more pictures. If you include your phone number I am usually able to call you back pretty quickly.

Thanks for looking!
Pictures:

Last edited by oh3ex; 12-07-2012 at 06:52 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex
Default Re: 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R Super Sport (ZX600p)

Super revival BUMP