Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2005 Yamaha YZF-R6 Mint condition.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Not Yet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts
Default 2005 Yamaha YZF-R6 Mint condition.

I bought this bike only a month ago, put about 2500 miles on it in the mean time. Drove it to South Carolina and Clarksville for most of the miles. I just changed the spark plugs on it at 8150 miles. The bike just past 9000 miles and runs awesome. It has never been down. I am going to go ahead and get a new Ducati 1098 so I need to let this bike go. Bike has a brand new rear tire, also just put brand new brake fluid all the way around with Syn Dot 4. The bike has:

Two Brothers Midpipe and Carbon Fiber Muffler
Velocity Stacks
K&N intake
Power Commander 3 USB
Tinted Windscreen
Frame Sliders
Custom Leather Seats
License Plate holder

Need to sell so I will put it at a easy $6000, no problem showing the bike so you can see how clean it is.

Hampton, VA

Call Josh at 757-715-3943

Old 06-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 2005 Yamaha YZF-R6 Mint condition.

ttt
Old 06-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Not Yet

5800 obo
Old 06-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Not Yet

ttt
Old 06-13-2009, 05:14 PM

TheRef has disabled reputation

So how about you send the strap back to my buddy as you promised. He didn't need to let you borrow it, he was just trying to be nice so you wouldn't scratch the plastics. So just stop bull shitting and send it back. It would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:20 PM
Not Yet

Was sent about a week ago, actually about 10 days I think. I talked to jason about it the other day. PM for my number if you don't get it by monday

Thanks
Old 06-13-2009, 05:23 PM

TheRef has disabled reputation

Yeah, I'm actually with him right now which is why I posted the previous comment. If you sent it that long ago, do you have a tracking number for it? Just trying to get it back to him.