Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R Special Edition with Extras

Old 10-18-2012, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saint0370 has disabled reputation
Unhappy 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R Special Edition with Extras

Name: Kristopher
Means of contact: (540)457-0370 call/text
Price: $3200

Description:
This is my quad that I've been riding for the past 1 1/2 or so years. It's in great shape and has low hours. When it was purchased it came from a grandfather who had bought it for his grandchildren to ride around the house; however, none of the grandchildren could ride clutch and the grandfather was to old so it only had around 40 hours on it. Now it has around 85 I'd guess. It's always maintained and kept indoors. Ok so to start with whats been done: the original radiator overflow was removed and a after market bottle was remounted to the frame in the front of the frame. Second I added Barker Dual exhausts to help with power. Third a mod quad intake w/ a K&N air filter was added to boost air available. I also added a vapor speedo with rpm and water temp sensors. Also 4 inch total hub extenders were added in the front with 6 in the back. Last a set of handguards was added to protect when riding in the woods. They aren't pictured as they were just added. This is a great quad and has been treated great. I only used it for trail riding.
The reason I need to get rid of it is because of my crappy neighbours. They all grouped together one day to call the sheriff about noise even thoguh I was in the middle of nowhere over 6 miles away in the mountains riding. Long story short the sheriff came up and said do something or he would. I'm not in a hurry to sell though as I can just buy the quiet cores so No Lowballers please.

I'm intetested intrades. Mainly looking for a s13/s14 either a nice car or shell but it must be a 5 speed. I don't want one thats rusted or dented horridly. Also any RWD cars or any street bikes over 500cc.
Thanks,
Kristopher

Pictures: [ATTACH=CONFIG]153975[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]153976[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R Special Edition with Extras-rapot2.jpeg   2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R Special Edition with Extras-raptor.jpeg  
Old 11-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaronv74 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R Special Edition with Extras

bump