Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

Zeitronix Wideband, SAFC Neo, Greddy Turbo Timer

Old 04-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Xbox 360 Repairs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prosepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to all
Default Zeitronix Wideband, SAFC Neo, Greddy Turbo Timer

Chris Scott
757-235-4682 or PM
Chesapeake, VA 23322

I have a couple of things for sale as I am selling my car. All have low miles on them and are in great condition.

1. Zeitronix Wideband w/ Silver LCD Screen and USB to Serial Adapter:
This wideband unit was recently installed and has less than 500 miles on it. All parts and cables are included and is in perfect condition. Bought new for $400 plus shipping. Asking $300 plus shipping.

2. SAFC Neo w/ MSD Tach Driver 8913
This Air/Fuel Controller has been in the car for 2500 miles, has no scratches and has full length cables (never spliced). Bought both together new for $413 plus shipping. Asking $250 plus shipping.

3. Greddy Turbo Timer
This is the Greddy Turbo Timer, it comes with the book as well. However the book is in Japanese, but you can get an English version from Greddy's website. Has about 5000 miles on it but works perfect and also has no scratches. Bought new for $85 plus shipping. Asking $50 plus shipping.

That's it for now, thanks for looking. I may have more parts available soon including my hood, so check back soon. Thanks, Chris
Old 04-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Xbox 360 Repairs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prosepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to allProsepheus is a name known to all
Default Re: Zeitronix Wideband, SAFC Neo, Greddy Turbo Timer

Evening Bump!