Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

Del Slow Seats trade for Recaros Only!!

Old 11-22-2011, 12:19 PM
SG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud of
Default Del Slow Seats trade for Recaros Only!!

Name: Hunter
Means of contact: PM
Price: Trade

Description: Up for trade are my nearly mint and somewhat rare del sol seats. They are out of a 1996 Del Sol Si so they have the "confetti" pattern in the cloth and no ugly color stripe in the middle!! Only bad thing is a small hole from where a belt caught on the driver side, no bigger than a dime. Looking to trade+cash for DC2 Recaro seats only.

Pictures:

Old 11-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Registered member

bobbysracing has disabled reputation
Default Re: Del Slow Seats trade for Recaros Only!!

i know what your askin for but ill offer $250 or text 703 731 5185
Old 11-23-2011, 01:48 PM
SG

vonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud ofvonbeezy has much to be proud of

sorry not looking to sell
Old 11-28-2011, 12:04 PM
SG

Old 12-04-2011, 04:38 PM
SG

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 12-09-2011, 03:26 PM
SG

Will also buy any dc2 recaros if someone is not looking to trade
Old 12-10-2011, 04:19 AM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

the seats are NOT from a si..they came in most all 96 and 97 del sol(they came factory in my 97 S. then i sold them for $110) glws
Old 12-10-2011, 06:31 AM
SG

Originally Posted by b16EFsedan
the seats are NOT from a si..they came in most all 96 and 97 del sol(they came factory in my 97 S. then i sold them for $110) glws
They ARE from an si model and I never said they weren't in any other models from those years I just like to be specific. And I have already been offered twice that much for them seems like you got ripped off..
Old 12-14-2011, 05:14 AM
SG

Old 01-03-2012, 11:55 AM
SG

Up

Quick Reply: Del Slow Seats trade for Recaros Only!!