Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

Civic Coin/Cup holder...MUST SEE !!!

Old 01-17-2009, 07:38 AM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these parts
Default Civic Coin/Cup holder...MUST SEE !!!

I have two Civic coin/cup holders. I have one in my 95 civic so I know they fit in 92-95 civics. But im pretty sure you can make them fit in DA's and EK's. They are pretty much the same size as a normal cd player. I have mine where my cd player is supposed to go and then I put my cd player in my JDM console so it worked out perfect.

Im asking $35 a piece.

And the lil smudges on the top one are WD-40 but it whiped right off so no worries.

Last edited by coup3y; 01-18-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:11 AM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

coup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these parts
Default Re: JDM Civic Coin/Cup holder...MUST SEE !!!

the one with "coin tray" and "cup holde" written on it is SOLD !!!!

ttt...one more left
Old 01-18-2009, 10:13 AM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

why are the warnings in english?
Old 01-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Because these come from Ford Taurus'.

These are well known to fit in Civic's, and you can find a lot of info on them on Honda-tech.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:18 PM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

Very true...did not mean to put the JDM part in there....they are just a nice custom piece for ure car,custom as in i had to do some cutting to make them fit in a civic...as u can see i changed the JDM in my titlle but it wont delete on the main heading.

Last edited by coup3y; 01-18-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

You want to donate one to me cuz I'm like cool?

They are nice too. Good luck dude.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:30 PM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

lol. ill see what i can do about that. thanks bro.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:45 PM
Shooting 63's

Well if you want to pass one along...holler at me.

Someone buy this, it is a great addition for any EG if you plan on putting a JDM Center Audio Console in (you lose the cupholders). Switch location of CD player to lower console, and then put this in...and you are prestine.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:23 AM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

I def will bro. Thanks for the bump.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:23 PM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

Default Re: Civic Coin/Cup holder...MUST SEE !!!

ttt