Notices
Interior / Electrical / Car Stereo Examples: Seats, Gauges, Wiring, Amps, etc.

95 Civic black interior

Old 04-06-2009, 07:30 PM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these parts
Default 95 Civic black interior

First off I drive a 95 Civic Coupe.

Here is a list of what I am looking for:
door panels (preferabbly EX)
dash with all vents and bezel
back plastics
back panel where rear speakers are
center console where shifter is
kick panels

I live in lynchburg va. and would like for someone to be close to this area or willing to meet pretty close to here.

PM with what you have
Old 04-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Registered Member

Grimster74 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 Civic black interior

I'm in Fredericksburg, Virginia and I have a full 95 Civic EX Coupe Interior to sell but the only problem is it is grey. Other than a really small hole in the rear seat the interior is in excellent condition. Car was just totalled this past Monday and as of now, none of the interioor is spoken for. Car is being delivered today so I can snap some pics tonight if interested. I will NOT be shipping any of the parts out though as most of the parts are already sold. Let me know if interested though.

Rob
Old 04-07-2009, 03:50 PM
oh no the REDBOX !!!

coup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these partscoup3y is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Grimster74
I'm in Fredericksburg, Virginia and I have a full 95 Civic EX Coupe Interior to sell but the only problem is it is grey. Other than a really small hole in the rear seat the interior is in excellent condition. Car was just totalled this past Monday and as of now, none of the interioor is spoken for. Car is being delivered today so I can snap some pics tonight if interested. I will NOT be shipping any of the parts out though as most of the parts are already sold. Let me know if interested though.

Rob
PM'ed
Old 04-07-2009, 08:18 PM
S14
red box.. c'mon son?

S14 has disabled reputation

Hey coupe..lmk what you can't find..I know some spray paint that lays down with an oem like finish..black too. I used on my dash parts...I let you see. I found out about it from a dudes build thread on honda-tech..he used it in his eg. Thing is it's like 7bux a can. I'll show you sometime when we're out in the day
Old 04-08-2009, 05:49 AM
Registered Member

Grimster74 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by coup3y
PM'ed
PM Returned!