Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

Very Nice E46 M3!

Old 02-27-2008, 05:05 AM
subie newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of
Default Very Nice E46 M3!

Name: Travis Brown
Means of Contact: PM... will go from there
Description: 2002 E46 M3
Price: 25,000 or a trade plus cash. Let me know what you got to trade, I maybe intrested.

Details:
This has been by far the best overall car I've ever owned and the most fun. I am sad to see it go but its that time. This car was purchased from Dan Tackett who is a BMW driving instructor in California. I had this M3 shipped here to the east coast because I was in love with its interior / exterior color combination.
Dan special ordered this M3 European Delivery with the Imola Red exterior and cinnamon interior, a color combination that was never produced or offered by BMW. So this interior / exterior color combo is a from the factory one of a kind. I love the color combo and think it makes the look of the car even more classy and high end sports car like.
The car has absolutely no mechanical problems what so ever and drives like a M3 should .... unbelievable. They do not call this car the ultimate driving machine for nothing. It has 66,700 miles on it and is my daily driver. All maintenance is up to date and it has brand new 1300 dollar performance tires on it.
The car is not majorly modded but does have a few subtle touches which include
- PSS-9 full bilstien coilover suspension (incredible)
- light window tint all around
- brand new high performance BF Goodrich G Force kdw2 245F, 275R tires
- 03 M3 front strut bar (02's didn't come with one)
- 18 inch Breyton Inspiration wheels
- BMW 6 disc in trunk cd player
This car is truly amazing and you will not be disappointed in the slightest with it. There is nothing like an M series!

Last edited by CnmyTeg; 12-26-2008 at 04:08 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:13 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage
Default Re: FS or FT Very Nice E46 M3!

Maybe if you could come up with some cash I'd trade for my 04 CLK500

Your car looks sharp and I can tell you take care of it. Good luck with the sale!

Last edited by vmspionage; 02-27-2008 at 05:28 AM.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:01 PM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

ttt
Old 03-03-2008, 10:39 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

wow. amazing car. i absolutly love the interior. good luck.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:19 PM
subie newbie

ttt..
Old 03-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

The1amradio has disabled reputation

just curious, because of the interior/exterior color combo, is it a BMW-Individual? There are a couple guys with this combo floating around e46 fanatics and it's a beautiful combo.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:44 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

clean M.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:06 AM
subie newbie

Originally Posted by The1amradio
just curious, because of the interior/exterior color combo, is it a BMW-Individual? There are a couple guys with this combo floating around e46 fanatics and it's a beautiful combo.
as I understand it... someone would have to special order this color combination. I know its uber rare though! Its my favorite color combo by far!
Old 03-13-2008, 05:47 PM
subie newbie

ttt..
Old 03-16-2008, 10:18 AM
subie newbie

ttt..

Quick Reply: Very Nice E46 M3!