Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

FS/FT Super Rare Audi GT Coupe

Old 09-01-2008, 01:03 PM
TEAM VAJJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime
Default FS/FT Super Rare Audi GT Coupe

Jeremy
Virginia Beach
4000 obo or trades
757-663-8950 (text)
757-340-3891 (call)
Post or PM

FIRST SOME INFO ON HOW RARE THE CAR IS:
http://www.igdc.com/ejfluhr/audi/Specs/87coupe.html (link the info is from)

1987 was another strange year for the Coupe. The first half of the year yielded the regular '85-'86 style Coupe GT with 2.2L engine and analog dash. According to Jeff Goggin, Audi started production on a Special Build Coupe GT in 2/87. According to the catalog produced by The Parts Connection, VIN 85-H-023684 was the first Special Build car. Instead of the 2.2L engine, these cars used a larger 2.3L 130HP engine with a compression ratio of 10:1 and knock sensing ignition. It also incorporated and orange version of the digital dash which was used in the 1986 Commemorative Edition Coupe GT. Audi made several changes to the outward appearance of the car, painting the rear spoiler and window trim the same color as the body of the car. The '87 Coupe also replaced the rear drum brakes with disc brakes.

The car has 140k original miles and was previously owned by Bob (Master-tech at checkered flag VW) and has worked on vw'a and audi's for over 35 years. Everything in the car is mint! Digital dash works great! Power windows and locks, Brand new tires, Fresh window tint, new axles and lots more. Lots of extra parts......

Last edited by Naptime; 10-09-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:57 PM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER
Default Re: FS/FT Super Rare Audi GT Coupe

this thing is hot shit
Old 09-01-2008, 05:04 PM

audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy

Fresh example. Good luck w/ sale.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

JDMAE86 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a friend with a red one... uber rare.. I have never seen another one other than yours. His has had it for almost 10yrs... for the last 8 its had a fried ECU(welding inside the car like a smart guy fried it). He can't/won't look for one... such a waste... im pretty sure its an 85... it has some sweet old school VDO gauges in it...
Old 09-02-2008, 01:44 AM
TEAM VAJJ

Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime

Originally Posted by JDMAE86
i have a friend with a red one... uber rare.. I have never seen another one other than yours. His has had it for almost 10yrs... for the last 8 its had a fried ECU(welding inside the car like a smart guy fried it). He can't/won't look for one... such a waste... im pretty sure its an 85... it has some sweet old school VDO gauges in it...
Let me know if he wants to sell it!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

mike dean has disabled reputation

Beautiful

Last edited by mike dean; 09-03-2008 at 08:33 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:55 PM
TEAM VAJJ

Originally Posted by mike dean
Beautiful
thanks bro.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Registered Member

thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough

Beautiful car. Love that's it all original. It would definitely turn heads the end of this month at H2Oi. I'm sure you could find someone to take it off your hands there. Especially for such an excellent price and the condition that it's in. The fact that the gauges work on that thing is amazing.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:20 PM
TEAM VAJJ

Originally Posted by thecollegekid
Beautiful car. Love that's it all original. It would definitely turn heads the end of this month at H2Oi. I'm sure you could find someone to take it off your hands there. Especially for such an excellent price and the condition that it's in. The fact that the gauges work on that thing is amazing.
thank you. I think I will be driving my black mkII GLI to md this year.... I will sell it for 3300 cash now. Found another vdub I want!
Old 09-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough

I'm posting this in RichmondDubs...it is too good to miss!

Quick Reply: FS/FT Super Rare Audi GT Coupe