Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

64 VW Beetle Baja Bug

Old 09-29-2010, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nathan_carmona has disabled reputation
Default 64 VW Beetle Baja Bug

Hi, my name is Nathan.

What I've got here is a running, driving 64 VW Beetle. It is not road safe due to the floor pans, lack of lights, and brakes that need to be rebuilt. However, the engine and tranny are in great shape.

Its from the first 3 months of production in 64 because it has a hard top sun roof. They stopped making the sun roof and switched to a rag top after 3 months into production that year, so this car is rare.

It has only had 4 owners (one of which being me), and was taken off the road by the third owner to start a baja bug conversion. The car passed inspected in 1999. It has around 150,00 original miles which is nothing considering it's from 1964. The rear bumper was cut off because as I said, the last owner started a baja bug conversion. It also has a baja bug wide eye body kit. I currently have the fenders off because I was going to sand and prime them for paint. It has baja bug headers that sound beast (you have to hear them for yourself!). It also had adjustable air shocks. I rebuilt the carb and put in a new fuel pump cause the old one was just starting to give out. The car is running. Period. The floor pans are rusted to no end! They are in desperate need of replacing. It's easy to do and each floor pan (you only need a left and right one) is about $90. The doors open and close like it's brand new! The car's body is perfectly aligned. The glass is all original and in perfect condition. I have all kinds of parts for this car. I have EMPI bolt on valve covers, drum brake rebuild kit for all four wheels including shoes, an oem 70 transporter master cylinder, an extra carb, engine cage, air scoop, pop put rear windows, tons of different head and tail lights, and boxes of other stuff. Honestly you would just have to see what I've got because it's way too much to list.

If you want pics or to ask any questions, PM me, leave a comment or you can call me at (540) 878 7244.

Bug is located right outside of Warrenton
Old 09-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nathan_carmona has disabled reputation
Default Re: 64 VW Beetle Baja Bug

bump