Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2002 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Old 11-28-2011, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volkswagger has disabled reputation
Default 2002 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Name: Ethan Beatty
Means of contact: jeb2835@email.vccs.edu or (804) 516-0811
Price: $6,500 OBO

Description: For sale is my Black 2002 VW Jetta GLS 1.8T 5 speed manual. The car has 153k miles but runs amazing, all maintenance has been done correctly kept up to date and then some. Timing belt, water pump, and thermostat were changed at 90k miles, transmission has been serviced every 5k miles, and the oil and oil filter have been changed with Amsoil fully synthetic 5w-30 precisely every 3k miles. The car has a clean record, the only damage is minor door dings from disrespectful patrons as they have parked too closely. I have owned the car for three years and am the second owner of the vehicle ever since 33k miles. The car has been babied ever since I got it and I didn't start modding it until last year. I've worked as an Automotive Tech for all German made cars (Porsche, Audi, VW, BMW, and Mercedes) so all modifications have been done professionally either by me or my old boss who is a Master Audi Tech who graduated from UTI. A full list of modifications is as follows:

-Raceland Coil overs
-Revo Stage 2 Tune
-Eurojet front mount intercooler
-HKS Super Sequential Blow off Valve
-Snow Performance Water/methanol injection
-Cold Air Intake
-Custom made full 3" exhaust with 4" tip
-ECS Stage 1 clutch and lightweight flywheel
-35% tint
-Blacked out side markers
-Race N75 valve
-Deleted windshield washer fluid reservoir
-Deleted coolant rservoir (Moroso Radiator cap and T-Fitting for closed coolant line)
-Battery is in process of being relocated to the trunk ( I can either keep it the way it is or finish, your preference)
-ECS Upper front strut bar
-H and R 28mm front sway bar
-ECS Fog lights (custom made to shine red but can easily be changed)
-Eurojet electrical boost gauge
-4 Bar Fuel pressure regulator
-Silicone throttle body hose

The raceland coil overs come with a 2 year warranty which is still valid for another year and a half and the tint comes with a lifetime guarantee. The engine bay was in the process of being shaved which is why some things are deleted. The car was dynoed at a VW/Audi meet in Maryland and hit 273whp on 21psi and the car weighs only 2800 pounds due to taking out the back seats and spare tire all of which will be reinstalled in the car prior to buying. Due to the water/methanol injection, intercooler, tune, intake, and others I was able to achieve having intake temperatures of -17 degrees during the summer (90 degrees) but now that it's winter time (40 degrees) i can only assume my intake temperatures are now -67 degrees which is how i'm able to safely and reliably have 21 pounds of boost on the stock turbo which I must add has been rebuilt with new seals and rings. I'm asking $6,500 OBO which is less then what the car is worth if it were to be parted out. I'm not looking to trade, I have another car already. You can contact me through e-mail at jeb2835@email.vccs.edu or at (804) 516-0811, my name is Ethan and I can get you pictures of anything you'd like. Test drives are available for serious buyers only.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Jetta GLS 1.8T-jetta-1.jpg  
Old 01-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XSupreme has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2002 Jetta GLS 1.8T

any other pics?