Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

WTT/FS- EG hatch shell w/extras...

Old 12-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default WTT/FS- EG hatch shell w/extras...

SOLD.....SOLD.......SOLD.......

READ THE THREAD ITS SOLD,.................................

I had another thread up but with the older pics i was getting alot of pm's without reading the thread and the condition of the car so i got updated pics today. I ask the mods to please delete my other hatch for sale thread..
I got a 92 eg hatch VX shell for sell.. i just recently bought it with the intent to make it strictly a track car. It had been completely gutted carpet and all. The kid who i bought it from tried to paint it black himself and got it slightly orange peeled and did'nt paint the front fenders. This was a friends car and was very consistent at the track with consistent 1.8 60's on drag radials..It does have a GSR dash conversion everything is wired up correctly you could throw a battery in and check it. The dash conversion is'nt completely finished it needs the door panels to be modifyed and a airbag delete tray, i do have the rest that is removed in the pics..Thier is no seats in it i can throwin new black f1 specs for 500 extra. All the plastics are thier and i have 4 doors and door panels for it. The car is rust free with good body just needs TLC and paintjob. I don't have the time to keep putting it together i just bought a teggy and i'm dropin my built motor in it. I got a black eg carpet i just bought to go with it. The front bumper is off right now but has been painted has well.. I just painted the engine bay myself black it looks great..

Mods
GSR dash conversion
Full energy suspension bushing kit in the whole car it cost alot of money and time
lowering springs
extended wheel studs
GSR brakes all around
Russell steel braided brake lines
15" steelies

Clean and clear title comes on 15" steelies. Looking for 650 firm picked up might deliever for alittle extra..

I'd let it go for 450 minus the GSR brakes you would need stock brakes though..

It still has full 3" exhaust i'll leave in it for 150 more

I could leave the cage in for a extra 150
I could leave the CF duckbill for extra 100
Traction bars extra 150

I could deliever for 50 bucks+gas depending on your distance..

located in fredericksburg VA

Trades
15-16" wheels
TYPE R front and rear seats
type r lipkit for 94 teggy
HID headlights
AEM FPR
T4 TURBO
Full coilovers or ground controls
PS3

Last edited by Samuels; 03-11-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default Re: WTT/FS- EG hatch shell w/extras...

Old 12-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Registered Member

Old 12-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Registered Member

Old 12-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

Old 12-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

Old 12-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

All the underdash panels are thier i just got them off has well has the front bumper. I got brand new headlights and corners that are off has well..

Old 12-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

eghondafamily has disabled reputation

how much would you let the head lights and courners go 4?
Old 12-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

bLu92bUbbLe has disabled reputation

trade u a flatblack duckbill wit led 4 the cf duckbill...
Old 12-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by bLu92bUbbLe
trade u a flatblack duckbill wit led 4 the cf duckbill...
no thanks..

i'll sell the lights and corner for 100+stock lights firm..

Quick Reply: WTT/FS- EG hatch shell w/extras...