Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

WTS 89 DOHC ZC Si Hatchback - unfinished

Old 03-23-2011, 06:14 AM
1.6T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JokerX can only hope to improve
Default WTS 89 DOHC ZC Si Hatchback - unfinished

wrong forum section please feel free to delete

Name: Derek
Means of contact: 703-568-2252
Price: $ 1350.00

Description:

Selling my 89 si hatch just dont have time to finish it - have redone interior as much as possible along with new black carpet. I took seat skins and foam off 90-91 si and put on 89 frames so front and rear seats are in great shape, replaced sunroof and re-skinned cover also redid headliner with new material and put in newer door panels. Car also has momo oem steering wheel and has brand new skunk2 pro c's and skunk 2 lower rear control arms converted to rear disk and installed new trailing arm bushings and braided brake lines.
The car also has the bigger front brake upgrade from 90-91 ex. It also has a tanabe hyper medallion exhaust that needs to be welded at the axle back portion and also has power heated non folding jdm mirrors all installed and working.

Motor is DOHC ZC motor with new rings installed and running. The car starts up and idles fine its has never been on the road since i bought it and just dont have the time to see it through at this point

Basically i'm selling the motor,suspension and interior, heated mirrors, momo steering wheel and skunk2 lower arms and 90-91 ex front upgraded brakes and interior for the price listed and you also get the shell with it.

All of these parts are brand new except for mirrors and momo wheel and seeing how the pro c's sell for $1000.00 and the motor and trans at least $500.00 heated power mirrors $350.00 oem momo steering wheel $150.00 skunk 2 lower arms $150.00 and skunk2 rear camber kit $100.00 and front skunk2 front upper arms at $200.00.

That's $2450.00 is parts alone not including the shell and and interior and other misc items.

If you hook the brake lines up and put the front end back together and finish the exhaust its ready to drive - also have extra fenders and hood and lights for it also -

some random pics of progress along the way in nor certain order -

Last edited by JokerX; 03-23-2011 at 06:21 AM.