Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Slammed 96 Miata, low miles

Old 05-31-2013, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond
Default Slammed 96 Miata, low miles

Name: Ethan
Means of contact: PM or shoot me a text (540) 238-5388
Price: $7000 OBO, just leave the thread before you bitch about the price, I know how much money i’ve put into this.
I'm really looking to trade more than to sell, I recently moved and will be needing something with four wheel drive. I'd like a wrangler, but show me what you have. NO hondas or bikes. Preferably manual transmission.

New VA state inspection.

The car has right at 76,000 on it and will go up slightly as i daily drive it. It's a 1.8l 5 speed, shifts and runs great. I’ve never had any problems from it other than the original master and slave cylinder which I had replaced recently. The car had two owners before me, and then the dealer from which I got it. The previous owner was an elderly couple who only drove it 9000 miles in 9 years.. so it did some sitting. The engine has the common miata lifter tick at idle every once in a while and burns a little oil, nothing noticeable or necessary to refill between oil changes which are done every 3k miles and usually before that. AC & heater both work great. Manual windows go up and down with no issue.

The hardtop is a metallic flake chocolate color that goes well with the montego blue in my opinion. It has the headliner, side latches, and defrost.

The seats are bride lo max reps but i also have the stock seats to go along with it. The interior is the blue cloth and in excellent condition. I have a wink 5 panel mirror in it right now to help with blind spots but also have the oem one to go along. Just installed a nice kenwood headunit and door speakers but also have the stock radio if you prefer. Also included is a frenzybars style bar and saddle bag with wind screen.

Wheels are XXR 513’s 15x8+0 with 195/45 Toyo Proxes T1R tires, just over 3000 miles on the set with plenty of life to go. Also have a set of stock wheels/tires from a 99 to go along with. Also just put on a garage vary lip which is urethane and holds up well to scraping. Currently on raceland coilovers, will be switching over to megan ez streets if it isn't sold soon

The not-so-good:
-Front bumper has a crack in the bottom, it’s currently ziptied together.. doesn’t bother me
-Rear quarter panel has some small dents from where the p/o didnt latch the battery down and it bounced around in the trunk.
-The paint isn’t perfect. A good buff would make it shine again
-Soft top is fairly worn, doesn’t bother me because I have the hard top though.

I’m in no hurry to get rid of this, so don’t try to send me ridiculous lowball offers or things of that nature.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by diamond; 06-07-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:35 PM
Registered member

PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1
Default Re: Slammed 96 Miata, low miles

You should add more info on mods and other stuff. I like it though, very clean
Old 05-31-2013, 06:58 PM
Registered Member

miata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these partsmiata_kid is infamous around these parts
Default Slammed 96 Miata, low miles

10k what have you put into it
Old 06-01-2013, 05:27 AM
Registered Member

errikd has disabled reputation

You may have put 10k in her, but you won't get that back. Expessailly with lack of info. Pictures aren't going to help the sale, info will...
Old 06-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

steventrrr has disabled reputation

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/impo...uattro-471309/ ?
Old 06-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

Think of all the gas and oil changes/car washes he has done. Of course there's over $10,000 into it. Fuck I might as well sell my 1973 ford for $80,000 with all the work/gas/$ I've put into it. Oh yeah Nevermind that's not realistic
Old 06-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

danbas has disabled reputation

Check out my thread. If your interested text me.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Registered Member

diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond

Updated with info.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:12 AM
Registered Member

Bump
Old 06-06-2013, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

Bump

Quick Reply: Slammed 96 Miata, low miles