Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Non-Running 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS

Old 06-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Got Swagg?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW
Default Non-Running 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS

Name: Frankie
Means of contact: fsullivan@me.com
Price: $1,000 OBO

Hey everybody,

Before you read on..(THIS IS NOT A SCAM) I cannot seem to put my hands on the title to the car. I know I have it..I just have no idea where I placed it. I'm going to the DMV to order a new copy today..should be here in three weeks, but I need to get the car from it's current location ASAP before it get's towed and so it stops taking up space.

The Eclipse is a 2000 RS, 4 cyl, automatic. It's purple in color and has aftermarket, no-name 18' chrome wheels with farely new tires. I purchased it in June 2007 from a friend in Virginia Beach for when I moved to Orlando for college. Just recently back in like March, I was driving to work and heard a loud bang, and the sound of metal banging around under the hood..no visible damage, but didn't really inspect too hard. Gave up on putting money into car I didn't like and decided to put it towards getting something I'd actually enjoy. The car has like 164,000 miles on it..everything else mechanically is good to go. There is slight front end damage from an accident in 2008..the damaged area being mostly front bumper, bumper guard, and radiator support. Other than that..the only other issue, is there is a leak SOMEWHERE making water enter somewhere near the driver's head I think..and it puddles up in the driver's side floorboard..so the carpet could use a replacing or really good cleaning. It's a decent car, but after almost 4 years I just got really tired of it and wanted to get something new.

I'm looking to just get 1,000 out of it, pretty firm. I feel with body and full interior, wheels, and farely new tires that's a pretty reasonable price.

If you're interested please feel free to shoot me an e-mail/PM..they go straight to my phone. Or give me a call/text..texting is probably the easiest way to get me.

PENISPENISPENIS

Last edited by FS FTW; 10-20-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

EK FLY has disabled reputation
Default Re: Non-Running 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS

if your name is on the title , they will hand you a copy on the spot , no need to mail copy
Old 06-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Integra DA9

JDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these partsJDMIntegra91 is infamous around these parts

wow what junk...My honda still runs..
Old 06-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Got Swagg?

Originally Posted by EK FLY
if your name is on the title , they will hand you a copy on the spot , no need to mail copy
Not in NC..gotta order one.

Originally Posted by JDMIntegra91
wow what junk...My honda still runs..
Cool story bro.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:09 AM
Got Swagg?

Up.