Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

MX73 for sale - $2200 OBO (Gaithersburg MD)

Old 09-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Inglip 2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner
Default SOLD - MX73 for sale - $2200 OBO (Gaithersburg MD)

187,000 miles

I found a *really* nice S14 for a great price, and so it is with regret that I'm listing my MX73.

I really like this car. I got it low and looking good, but I just wanted to get back into an S14.

The car is already lowered on a custom setup including T3 camber plates/hats, tanabe springs, KYB shock inserts, etc. No cut spring garbage, suspension is tight.

Car itself is an automatic, but a MANUAL TRANSMISSION SWAP IS INCLUDED (complete except for MA61 Supra driveshaft). Auto trans skips second sometimes until it warms up, probably just needs a fluid change. No slipping though, perfectly reliable.

Shell is in very good shape, no serious dents, etc. Only a tiny dime-sized bit of rust behind the left rear wheel. Quite nice for an old car.

Brand new radiator and battery. Car is very reliable, starts every time, etc. Power windows/locks/seats/sunroof all work. A/C blows but needs a recharge. All lights work, etc. No stereo (harness is there for an aftermarket unit).

This car also qualifies for "Historic" tags in Maryland, which means NO INSPECTIONS.

I have some other parts for this if anyone is interested, including:

-SSR Mk1 wheels (15x7.5 -5 F, 15x8 -1 R) - $1200 FIRM
-Fiberglass chin spoiler ordered from Yahoo Japan auctions. Only one in the United States. - $300
-Tsurikawa "hang ring" as seen on Bosozoku cars. Clear with rainbow sparkle. - $40

(I will be creating separate listings for these)

I will sell everything together for $3,000 FIRM, which would give you everything you need to build a ridiculous boso/shakotan car for cheap.

EDIT: Here's the other stuff that will come with it if I get $3,000 (NOT negotiable on this package)

Click the following link to see the wheels. DISREGARD the ones on the right, they're 14's that I was sent by mistake (as that post indicates). The set looks like the wheel on the left. A little rash, some rusty bolts, but otherwise fine:

CLICK HERE FOR MK1 PICS

Here is the chin spoiler and the tsurikawa:

I will also throw in these Japan Mad Special stickers if someone takes the whole package. Bought from Yahoo Japan auctions.

Last edited by WanganRunner; 10-29-2013 at 04:39 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:25 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX
Default Re: MX73 for sale - $2200 OBO (Gaithersburg MD)

Omg I want this. Please don't sell it yet lol
Old 09-26-2010, 02:37 PM
poopshootgangordie.

Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus

This is awesome!
Old 09-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Inglip 2012

WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner

Bump.

Added pictures/links for all the extra parts.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

Has the wiring harness already been done for the 5spd swap or will that have to be done as well? Im thinking about this very much. I love my hachi roku but have always wanted a chaser.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:25 AM
Inglip 2012

AFAIK, there isn't much wiring work that needs to get done for this swap, just a little work to get the reverse lights to operate correctly. I don't think there's much to it. You don't even need an ECU from a manual-trans car.

I've never done the swap myself obviously, and so I don't claim to be an expert on it. Here's a thread detailing the swap, for those that are curious:

http://forums.toyotacressida.net/for...=35699&page=11
Old 09-28-2010, 07:29 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

bump for a cool dude with a lot of projects lol, glws!
Old 09-29-2010, 04:59 AM
Inglip 2012

Bump

Considerable interest, but I still have it. If anyone really wants it, PM me asap.

EDIT: Here's another side shot. It LOOKS like it has a reverse rake because of the fender lines, but it's dead even front and rear. Look at where the fender lines cross the silver body line running down the side and you'll realize how much higher the front wheel well edge is.

To give an idea for wheel fitment, the car is 4x114.3 and 15x8 +0 (i.e. rota/sportsack) would be just about flush up front with a tuck in the rear. Stock wheels you see here are 14x6 +20 or something like that.

Last edited by WanganRunner; 09-29-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:04 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Wow nice, my coworker has a white with blue interior 92 Cressida that she wont sell to me for anything. Ive been trying to buy it for close to 3 years now.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:41 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Jesus the cressida forums are the most locked-down I have ever seen. How long does it usually take for accounts to be approved?