Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

murdered Nova 4 your civic or teg

Old 04-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
76gova 76gova 76gova 76gova 76gova 76gova 76gova 76gova 76gova 76gova 76gova
Default murdered Nova 4 your civic or teg

Here I have a 76 nova 2 door, less than 5k on motor and trans, 350 .30 over and turbo 350 trans w/b&m shift kit, motor built by norpa machine shop in woodbridge with some internal work and a mild race cam, I've also added many new parts

MSD ignition system, new master cylinder, k&n air cleaner, holley 650 4bbl carb, gm performance parts aluminum manifold, new front gas shocks and rear air ride shocks, custom tail light conversion, new headlights, new 6" fiberglass cowl hood with pins, new 20% window tint, new black carpet and black dash pad, new pioneer deck and speakers, new sill plates

Also new but not yet installed I have, aluminum radiator, upgrade brake pads, weiland team g high rise intake manifold, hedman hedders, black engine dress up kit with the bowtie emblem. The car runs fine as is I just wanted to upgrade..

The bad, driver side of the bench seat worn badly, should be re wrapped if you care, tint is illegal but I havnt been stopped yet so I say fuck it, rear tires will need to be replaced soon but belts are not yet showing, and it has a leaky valve seal, didn't set correct during the engine break in, easy fix when the new manifold and dress up kit are installed, adds 10 minutes to the job.

If interested email me at joshwill1@tmail.com with your trade offers or questions, or call 7039810029