Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

honda civic ek

Old 02-21-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm a WHORE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of
Default honda civic ek

Im looking to buy a 5-speed civic ek coupe for $4000 or less. Will have cash in hand.

Last edited by HunterJohnson; 02-21-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:34 PM
U R

neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos
Default Re: honda civic ek

Project or not?
Old 02-21-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm a WHORE

HunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud ofHunterJohnson has much to be proud of

no.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Banned

tmurphnc1985 has disabled reputation

i have a done project hit me up if you are are interested 757 214 7125 and i will tell you what is all done to it.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:27 AM
I'm a WHORE

ttt
Old 02-23-2009, 08:10 PM
I'm a WHORE

ttt
Old 02-24-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm a WHORE

bump