Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS/WTT-92 EG hatch...

Old 11-21-2007, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVOV1II has disabled reputation
Default Re: FS/WTT-92 EG hatch...

ronnie whats your lowest????
Old 11-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by EVOV1II
ronnie whats your lowest????
Whats listed..

I have finished the interior the dash is together,center console everything. The only thing needed is a airbag delete tray. The carpet is installed has well. I have a Mugen steering wheel,release hub etc but want a extra 100 for that.

I also have all this stuff i'd love to just get rid of for a very nice car i'm just tired of piecing everything together and still gotta put everything in its just getting to costly right now..

Brand new black f1 spec bucket seats
Brand new walboro 255lph
Precision 1000cc injectors
brand new inline pro 3" v-band DP
Brand new inline pro BOV
Resistor box
gm 3 bar
Inline pro 750hp IC
IC piping
INNOVATIVE 42MM ADJUSTABLE SPRING WASTEGATE
hasport chrome mounts

THE ONLY THING NEEDED TO FINISH TURBOKIT REALLY IS Hondata or chrome and a t4 turbo..

Here is the rest of it from a fs thread on hondatech...

Ok i'm seriously considering selling all this stuff instead of putting the car together.. I will not part out the head or tranny unless the block is sold 1st, period so don't ask, i won't respond..
The engine was built by INLINE PRO in June have all reciepts. Its a 84 mm GSR it has never been installed or had oil in it just placed in the garage.

0 MILES never been started or had oil in it you can pull the pan anything you want..

Specs
Block
84MM AEBS sleeved GSR
Eagle rods
Big ARP Rod bolts
9:5 CP pistons
8:5:1 compression with inlines headgasket to run more boost
new bearings,seals,water and oil pump

Head
Portflow full portwork was sent out by inline and has portflow stamp on head.
REV valves
Crower springs
Crower retainers
Type R cams

Comes with distributer,skunk2 IM ported and port matched to TB, SKUNK 2 70MM TB,AEM Fuel rail,Aem FPR,valve cover,alternator,starter etc..

Tranny was a JDM LSD GSR. It was rebuilt with new USDM gears by noyan in 2005 have reciepts. The tranny was just taken apart by hybrid garage and inspected and cleaned. Everything is mint and he says the LSD is actually a high dollar unit inline pro had or does use in S2000's, dunno just what i was told. Just picked it up last week.

Also have a fidanza flywheel and new Competition stage 5 clutch with upgraded pressure plate, 0 miles.

I might trade for a nice car dunno looking for a EK hatch, 99-00 SI or a jdm front teggy.. I want 5500 very firm for the complete motor oilpan to VC with all the extras. I will sell everything motor,tranny everything listed for 7k very firm with precision 1000cc injectors.. For the right car i can add cash..

I MIGHT TRADE EVERYTHING FOR A NICE CAR EVERYTHING IS THIER FOR 700HP just needs to be finished..

Cash price for everything i'll say 9500 that is everything turbokit,motor,tranny,seats,shell everything listed on this thread.. It would cost you a ton more if done.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

BUMP....
Old 11-28-2007, 07:32 PM
i <3 haters..xoxo

frk_concepts has disabled reputation

bro you dont have a clue what you want do you? haha
def good shit though, someone wants a damn good setup you better jump now...

i belive the "high dollar unit" you speak of is called carbonetics lsd, not 100% but pretty sure..

good luck w/ sale
Old 11-29-2007, 02:20 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by frk_concepts
bro you dont have a clue what you want do you? haha
def good shit though, someone wants a damn good setup you better jump now...

i belive the "high dollar unit" you speak of is called carbonetics lsd, not 100% but pretty sure..

good luck w/ sale
I know what i wanna do i'm just wishy washy and impatient .
Old 11-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

Old 11-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

do you have new pics, and pics of these parts?
Old 11-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
do you have new pics, and pics of these parts?
no pics the car is kinda hideous by my standards because the guys could'nt paint and you can see orange peel.. I'm thinking about taking off the LCA's and subframe brace and maybe the suspension and putting on another ride..

Either way this shell will be for sell i'm gonna try to get pics up soon. It already has a 3" exhaust,brand new jdm black lights,4 doors for it with door panels,teggy dash swap,cage,cross braces in rear.. All you will need is swap and seats and ride and i'll lower the price if i put some of the stock suspension on.

I could part out everything off of it and probably get more.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:24 AM
Registered Member

Old 12-02-2007, 05:05 AM
tWiStEd wAgOn

98civicONair has a spectacular aura about98civicONair has a spectacular aura about98civicONair has a spectacular aura about

ok fill me in on this hatch and what you are looking for as a trade again.thanks

Quick Reply: FS/WTT-92 EG hatch...