Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS/FT All Motor Eagle Talon

Old 09-27-2007, 05:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silver07tc has disabled reputation
Exclamation FS/FT All Motor Eagle Talon

Sold haha

Last edited by silver07tc; 09-28-2007 at 03:33 AM.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:21 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Re: FS/FT All Motor Eagle Talon

Oh one more bad thing....

You still owe me money from that bounced check you wrote me.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
Oh one more bad thing....

You still owe me money from that bounced check you wrote me.
We've been over and over and over on this man, come by and get the shit your fucking self got it, the door was bad when i got it, i dont even have that any more piece of shit it was, come down and get your rear end and get off my thread bitch.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally Posted by silver07tc
We've been over and over and over on this man, come by and get the shit your fucking self got it, the door was bad when i got it, i dont even have that any more piece of shit it was, come down and get your rear end and get off my thread bitch.
How about I give you my mailing address for the what... 5th time now? Why should I waste my time coming to you when you are the one falling through on your end of the deal? Do you really really want me to get a lawyer involved? Seriously, I don't care and it will only cost you more money in the end. I've tried being civil about this and you are the only one who is being unreasonable.

Originally Posted by Me on myspace
Date: Feb 11, 2007 9:53 AM
the check bounced... and they charged me a $5 penalty.
Originally Posted by Your Wife/Girlfriend aka WildHales on Myspace
Date: Feb 11, 2007 10:34 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: hey
Body: IM SOOOOO SORRY!!! something is wrong with his account, i dunnow hat it is. but hold on to it, and i will find out when he has it in there and i will let you know. ok. im soooo sorry!!! as soon as i heard it bounced i felt soooo bad!!!! im sry!!! i really am. if you can just hold off for a lil while that would be great! he gets paid on the 15th, and i will talk to him about it. so iether then, or on teh 1st of march. i know that is far off, but i just want to make sure it doesnt happen happen again. i really am sry. we will get it worked out. plz for give me, and kaylan. plz!
Originally Posted by ME Date: Feb 11, 2007 11:38 AM
I can't wait till march. The bank has the check, not me, I need another check written to me for the 15th of February.

<Address was inserted here>
Newport News, Va 23603
Originally Posted by Your Wife/Girlfriend aka WildHales on Myspace
let me talk to him when he gets off watch and i will figure things out. ok.

And all you have done was avoid me on CarDomain.com, You got banned from SovaDSM for your own stupidity, you blocked me on myspace... yet, I still manage to find you and you still act so childish.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

If you want the parts you come pick them up bitch. Im not coming up to you, waste of time and gas. So if you dont want to pick up your parts then come get them, then get off my fucking thread and stop the harassment.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:56 AM
Registered Member

Pretty funny, i was on deployment senese jan07 and this in in feb and i got the parts when, oct06. Sure your not trying to scam me buddy???? Leave my Thread
Old 09-27-2007, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

no_rice_gst has disabled reputation

He's not scamming you. We still have most of the back and forth between you two from Sova. You were banned from there for being a scammer, dont let it happen here.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:35 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

I'm taking care of it if you think I am trying to scam you. You should see this in your inbox of both emails.

To:cmc@lhd5.navy.mil
CC:kaylan.morgan@navy.mil;kaylan.morgan@gmail.com
Subject:Unpaid debt from a shipmate, asking for your assistance.
Dear Sir/Madan,

I hate to have to bring this to your attention as I have tried since October 2006 to recover an unpaid debt from one of your fellow shipmates. In October 2006 I sold multiple car parts to OSSA Kaylan Morgan without first receiving any money from him. At the time, he seemed to be a reasonable easy going kind of person who stayed in touch on a local forum. He told me that he would have the money to me on the following pay day. That day came and went and the excuses began to pile up from, I was short on cash this month because I had to pay rent to finally no excuse at all and his attempt to plain out avoid me.

It came down to where I needed to track him down through other means such as google.com which lead me to numerous other websites he was a part of. I sent numerous emails and messages to his girlfriend/wife who was kind enough to actually send me a check. The check was $25 short of what we originally spoke about, however, I was glad the ordeal was over and done. It turns out, this was only the begining. I deposited the check into my bank account only for it to bounce. My bank then sent the check back to me and charged me a $5 fee. Now at this point I am back to square one. I sent a message to his wife/girlfriend again stating the check had bounced. This was her repsonse to me:

"IM SOOOOO SORRY!!! something is wrong with his account, i dunnow hat it is. but hold on to it, and i will find out when he has it in there and i will let you know. ok. im soooo sorry!!! as soon as i heard it bounced i felt soooo bad!!!! im sry!!! i really am. if you can just hold off for a lil while that would be great! he gets paid on the 15th, and i will talk to him about it. so iether then, or on teh 1st of march. i know that is far off, but i just want to make sure it doesnt happen happen again. i really am sry. we will get it worked out. plz for give me, and kaylan. plz!"

I apologize for her bad grammar and slang. So as you can see in that response from her, she is trying to push the date even further from Feb. to Mar. 2007. I responsed back to her telling her that Mar. is unacceptable. At this point it has been almost 5 month to pay a debt of only $75 which is now $80 due to the fee from my bank.

After not hearing back from either one of them, I figured all hope was lost. Kaylan then logs onto another local forum to post his car up for sale. I post in the thread that he still owed me money from that bounced check in Feb. Here is a link to the thread:

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...54#post3416354

As you can see he started off right away being very childish over a pety situation.

It really saddens me to know some people just avoid situations and lead themselves into a deeper whole when this all could have been settled rationally. I have tried to hold off on contacting you because this is the last thing you should have to deal with and I really dislike having to go to these great lengths to try and recovery my money.

If there is anything you can help me with on this subject matter, please let me know. All I want is for me to receive the money owed to me ($80) and for us two to go our separate ways. Thank you for your time and I appreciate everything you have done for me personally in advance. Thank you,

Nick Sutton

P.S. - Here is all of the information I have on OSSA Kaylan Morgan at the moment.

Work Email - kaylan.morgan@navy.mil

Alltel Cell Phone - 757-443-9096 during that day

Personal Email - kaylan.morgan@gmail.com

Verizon Landline - 757-439-4657
Old 09-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Isnt this funny... A PM from the owner of this car.
Listen, im trying to get rid of this DSM and its not going to help with your comments. I'll send you a money order for 40 not 50 due to the door. Just get rid of the comments so i can get rid of this car. I'll mail it out saturday due to me working late on friday.
My response:
considering it started out as a sale of $75, then I accepted $50 then the check bounced which cost me an extra $5, now you are moving it down to $40... that seems very unfair to me. I email your CMC and the bill is for $80 due to the $5 bounce fee.

Honestly, if you hadnt acted so childish, $40 may have been acceptable, but at this point, you owe me ever dime including the fee my bank charged me for your bounced check.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:50 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

If you want the parts you come pick them up bitch. Im not coming up to you, waste of time and gas. So if you dont want to pick up your parts then come get them, then get off my fucking thread and stop the harassment.
Seems to me if you buy something you need to fucking pay for it. This isn't wal-mart, it's fucking used parts. You buy something, you pay for it, you can't return it, and even if you could, you have to bring shit back for a return anywhere else. What a fucking clown.

Quick Reply: FS/FT All Motor Eagle Talon