Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

fS/FT-94 EG Coupe w/ Jdm b20B Vtec

Old 11-25-2007, 06:21 AM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: fS/FT-94 EG Coupe w/ Jdm b20B Vtec

no thanks....want a 5 speed...or a newer vehicle.....
Old 11-25-2007, 03:01 PM
Banned

ssaacckkeedd has disabled reputation

pmed
Old 11-26-2007, 01:24 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

up
Old 11-28-2007, 09:47 AM
I <3 My DSM

up...need to sell.....
Old 11-28-2007, 12:24 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

brian..what has been up man? I havent talked to or seen you in ages..how have you been? just PM me back so I wont fuck up your thread.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:08 AM
I <3 My DSM

Originally Posted by BoostLag
brian..what has been up man? I havent talked to or seen you in ages..how have you been? just PM me back so I wont fuck up your thread.

wuz up man....pm sent
Old 12-04-2007, 08:31 AM
I <3 My DSM

up
Old 12-18-2007, 10:08 AM
I <3 My DSM

new price
Old 12-21-2007, 08:09 AM
Registered Member

slojdmcrx has disabled reputation

2001 Nissan Altima GXE Limited Edition w/ 135,000...air,cd,pw,pl,black w/ lt. gray int..tires rolly bout 75%....very dependable...try to get pics in a few days if you are interested....a few imperfections that i may resolve before potential trade,otherwise nothing that hinders performance or reliability...pm ed w/ #...
Old 12-22-2007, 03:40 PM
I <3 My DSM

Originally Posted by slojdmcrx
2001 Nissan Altima GXE Limited Edition w/ 135,000...air,cd,pw,pl,black w/ lt. gray int..tires rolly bout 75%....very dependable...try to get pics in a few days if you are interested....a few imperfections that i may resolve before potential trade,otherwise nothing that hinders performance or reliability...pm ed w/ #...
no thanks...

Quick Reply: fS/FT-94 EG Coupe w/ Jdm b20B Vtec