Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS/FT 93 Honda Accord

Old 07-10-2007, 02:44 PM
cb7tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'93accordse is on a distinguished road
Default FS/FT 93 Honda Accord

MASSIVE PRICE DROP, $1200 FIRM COME GET IT!!!!

Up for sale is my 93 Honda Accord LX sedan. It is an AUTOMATIC and has just under 148,000. This has been my project car and i wish i could finish it, but i'm moving to the country and my car wont make it over the gravel road that leads to my house That, and with 2 kids i have NO time to work on this like i should. I am looking for $1200 OBO or trade for a truck / jeep. AUTOMATICS ONLY! I have a jeep that i'm looking at now so MAKE ME AN OFFER i just might take it. thanks for looking!

GOOD:
Car has a Street Fighter front, Black Widow sides and an Extreme rear body kit. The car is lowered on Sprint Springs over KYB AGX's up front and Ground Control coilovers over Koni Yellows in the rear. 18" Gunmetal RP wheels all around, 215/35/18 Nitto Neo-Gens on three wheels, Hankook on one. Reason is i was going to go up to a 225/40/18 when the Nittos were gone.
Brand new EBC slotted and dimpled rotors up front with new EBC green stuff pads. Brand new drivers side axle, new lower balljoints and upper control arm assemblies up front (includes upper ball joints).
Ractive plug wires, short ram intake, strut bar, cruise control works, but needs a new button to stay depressed, AC worked last time i checked which was a year ago. (i never run it, but i'll check again)
Kenwood HU with remote, Alpines in door, Dub Mag mids and tweeters in rear.
2 1/4" piping custom bent from Muffler King from cat-back to a 3A muffler.
Sylavania CoolBlue bulbs, clear corners
Oil and filter changed every 3k miles, bought this car bone stock in 05 w/ 135k on the clock, drove every day into the shipyard for the past 2 years.
Runs great, never had a problem, never left me stranded, starts up quick and runs like a champ. auto tranny is smooth and car does not run hot.
KNOWN BAD:
I'll be completely honest here:
CAR NEEDS PAINT!!! its currently 70% flat black and 30% primer gray. I as waiting till i got into my house and into my garage to be able to do the body work. The rear bumper was molded and looks like ass. The front of the kit is rough (NOT BROKEN, just scarred) from going in and out of the Shipyard. The drivers side front is hanging from a particularly bad day. The bumper just needs to come off and the clip will slide back in place. The antenna and rear emblems have been shaved and look good.

Brakes fade a little, especially when its hot out. Probably needs a new master cylinder or the rear drums need to be checked, most likely out of spec.

Needs new valve cover gasket, but i'll either do that myself before its gone or pay for you to get one.

New air filter at next oil change. Again, i might get one if i have time.

Rear windows don't roll down. The motor is running, i just think the windows are off track. I havent had time to pull off the door panels and check it out honestly. One i hear going up and down, the other might be shot completely.

Tires need to be rotated if you want to avoid front camber wear. Otherwise, get a camber kit, i havent had the time.

EXTRAS:

Along with this car you get everything i've been amassing for the past 2 years for this car.
a set of Gunmetal Tenzo-R's (2) 17x7 and (2) 18x7. Curbed, but hold air. uni 4 lug
all stock parts except front bumper. i mean MOST EVERYTHING, down to the airbox and original mirrors and OEM struts. I think i even have the radio.
A pair of KYB GR2's for the rear
the rear Sprint Springs - car rides good with them but sits too low. FInd someone to roll your fenders and you can slam it.
a set of matrix coilovers
a set of Bomz coilovers
(1) brand new Fuzion 225/40/18 tire
(3) 17" Kumho's with camber wear, still usable if you re-mount or use them for whatever
a set of fake CF f1-style mirrors w/ blue tinted mirrors
A brand new yellow powdercoated valve cover
whatever else i have laying around.
I'm talking to a member on here right now about buying his brand new bodykit, so the car could come with a fresh front bumper.

Last edited by '93accordse; 07-23-2007 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:47 PM
cb7tuner

Default Re: FS/FT 93 Honda Accord

car sittin on Sprint springs all around. notice how low the rear is. Need the fenders rolled to DD it like that

interior is dirty in this pic, not like this now.

Last edited by '93accordse; 07-10-2007 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:50 PM
cb7tuner

before the car was primered, but shows how straight the body is:
Old 07-11-2007, 11:55 AM
cb7tuner

TTT

$2800 OBO with EVERYTHING

need this thing gone, make me some offers.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:25 PM
cb7tuner

UP

$2800, need this gone so i can make some upcoming decisions. OBO MAKE ME AN OFFER

OFFER TRADES ALSO, ill look at anything.

Last edited by '93accordse; 07-12-2007 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Registered member

dc18rb has disabled reputation

riiiiiice
Old 07-12-2007, 05:20 PM
cb7tuner

Originally Posted by dc18rb
riiiiiice

says the job-less 19 yr. old with a primered civic hatch on steelies Thanks for the up
Old 07-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Anti "DONK"

ShortyzKustomz has disabled reputation

How bad is the camber wear on the 17 inch tires you wrote about, I need 2 cheap 17s to run on the back of my car
Old 07-12-2007, 05:52 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

You seriously are asking 3k for that?
Old 07-13-2007, 01:12 AM
cb7tuner

Originally Posted by Bobby Bonilla
You seriously are asking 3k for that?
no, im asking $2800 for the car and everything extra that comes with it. but its highly OBO.

The F22 is a good motor and has less than 150k on the clock. cheaply you could throw an F22B DOHC head on the block and make a quick 50 extra hp, or its a perfect candidate for an H22 since the motor and tranny mounts are the same and the cb7 chassis has a better engine/weight ratio than any other generation accord.

Quick Reply: FS/FT 93 Honda Accord