Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS/FT 2000 Integra Type R JDM front built motor

Old 09-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
will_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS/FT 2000 Integra Type R JDM front built motor

SOLD!!

Reason for sale: I've been slowly getting out of the modified import game for the last few months. I've already sold my other 2 cars and this is the last one left. I'd prefer trades plus cash or straight cash, as I'm looking to save up some money. Trades must be clean, stock, and have working A/C.

Car history: I've owned this car since March. The motor was originally built by Francisco some time ago. There is left quarter panel damage as shown in the pic's and I have no idea how it got it so please don't ask, it was like that when purchased.

I'm fairly firm on the price so no ridiculous offers as I do not have to sell the car. The title is clean clear and in hand. I car faxed it when I bought it and I'm the 3rd owner. All VINs match, engine tranny and what not.

79,000 miles
Passed inspection in August good through 08/09
comes with '98 up tail lights not pictured

Interior:
JDM red Recaro's
Sony CD player
Alpine 6.5 component in front
Poineer's in rear

Suspension:
lowering springs (uknown brand)
Bilstien Shocks
Rear A frame brace
the car handles amazing!

Cylinder Head:
3000 miles (OEM head gasket)
new valve guides and valve seals cleaned and clearances checked by Abacus Racing
brand new Skunk2 STG 2 cams with Toda Cam gears
Crower valve spring with titanium retainers
Skunk2 intake manifold

Block
unknown miles on build
Eagle rods
Wiseco pistons
They appear slightly higher dome than stock so compression ratio should be around 11 or so to 1.

I have pics on my other computer of the block and head apart and will post when I return from vacation.

The car is tuned on chrome by Shad of Accuracy and put down 181 whp at Abacus. This is with a completely stock exhaust (cat and all) which is killing the power. I will also post the chart when I'm home from vacation.

Everything on the car is operational, COLD A/C, power steering, windows, locks. Security features will only be discussed once cash is in hand.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by will_rex; 12-23-2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: sold
Old 09-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Registered Member

emu103 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FS/FT 2000 Integra Type R JDM front built motor

damn nice man.
im still in a confusing circle of decisions. i dont know what car i want next. this is a new possibility though.
either way bump for you, with body work and paint this would be a badass car for an even better deal.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Registered member

dadocg2 has disabled reputation

sorry if this is a stupid question but is it a real type R? i know you said numbers matching but wasnt sure to what
Old 09-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Registered Member

will_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond reputewill_rex has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emu103
damn nice man.
im still in a confusing circle of decisions. i dont know what car i want next. this is a new possibility though.
either way bump for you, with body work and paint this would be a badass car for an even better deal.
thanks, wanted to paint it but decided to just ride it like it is for now.

Originally Posted by dadocg2
sorry if this is a stupid question but is it a real type R? i know you said numbers matching but wasnt sure to what
Yes it is a real Type R. When I said all VINs and numbers matching I meant all body panels, besides front end of course b/c of JDM front, and motor are original to the car. Lots of Type R's now for whatever reason don't have the original motor anymore.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

playnwithguns has disabled reputation

bump for you and yes this a numbers matching real type-r. it was a buddy of mines old car and he took very good care of the car. the springs are tanabie srpings from what takagi told me when he had it. good luck with sale o are you looking for trades?????
Old 09-06-2008, 06:15 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

yo bro.. erase the lic plate on the civic....?
Old 09-06-2008, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by playnwithguns
bump for you and yes this a numbers matching real type-r. it was a buddy of mines old car and he took very good care of the car. the springs are tanabie srpings from what takagi told me when he had it. good luck with sale o are you looking for trades?????
looking for trades plus cash. must be stock and clean though.

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL
yo bro.. erase the lic plate on the civic....?
no longer have that car and tags are no longer in service, but not a bad idea just in case. thanks.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:27 AM
Registered Member

playnwithguns has disabled reputation

pm'd you
Old 09-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

pm's replied keep the offers coming.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:06 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Did you come up to First Team Honda within the last month in this car? I swear I spotted this thing.

Quick Reply: FS/FT 2000 Integra Type R JDM front built motor