Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 98 Tacoma located in Suffolk

Old 10-30-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: 98 Tacoma located in Suffolk

TRUCK is located in Suffolk, VA

I have a 98 Tacoma for sale which is my commuter car and I plan on getting back into driving an RX-7 TT for a daily. I'm not a fan of trucks to begin with and only bought it a little over a year ago to tow my mr2 to the track before I sold it. The truck is a 4X4 TRD off-road package ( the stickers were wearing off so I removed them), ext. cab, V6 3.4L which has 178,364 miles on it. I recently replaced the valve cover gaskets to fix a slight light oil leak and also replaced the intake manifold/plenum gaskets and fuel injector o-rings while I was doing to the work to ensure proper sealing. I recently also bought a new COMPLETE energy suspension bushing kit to replace one of the worn out bushings in the front suspension so I will be including the kit with the truck.

The Good:
The truck doesn't burn or leak any oil.
The truck comes with a toolbox and has a sprayed-in Line-x bed liner.
Has a class 2(I believe) hitch already installed also.

Now on for a part l like to call the ugly:
Recently the cd player stopped working so I removed it but the factory wiring is UN-cut.
One major scratch on the drivers side of the truck probably about a foot or so long.
There is a tear in the drivers seat bolster. I put tape over top of it to try to prevent it from ripping more.
Also the bumper, drivers fender and corner light are NOT perfectly aligned anymore do to the fact I was involved into a minor car crash. The bumper has since been replaced with a new bumper but I'm terrible with body work so I couldn't get it to where its suppose to be.

PRICE: 6500 OBO AIM is Thedarkmj, Phone = 757-773-5400

Thanks,
Aaron Phelps

Pictures:

More pictures can be found at :
http://www.carpron.com/multisite/v/Upload/Aa

Last edited by TheDarkMajestic; 11-04-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:49 AM
Registered Member

TheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond reputeTheDarkMajestic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FS: 98 Tacoma located in Suffolk

Bump. This is a great truck for anyone who is looking for a daily or making an awesome off-road truck.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Registered Member

PRICE CHANGE : $6500 OBO
Old 11-04-2007, 04:52 PM
SU8LIME

jdm_DC4me has disabled reputation

that your fd in the back
Old 11-05-2007, 04:37 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jdm_DC4me
that your fd in the back
No sir that fd is owned by a friend of mine.Anyways back on topic.