Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 96 (420a) talon just needs little dings pulled and paint

Old 05-31-2008, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
redgst has disabled reputation
Default FS: 96 (420a) talon just needs little dings pulled and paint

Name: Robert
Phone: 609-432-6376
Traes: 4x4 truck (4 cylender or 6 no v8s)
Prices: 2500$

the car is a 96 eagle talon(184xxx miles on body, it has been completely changed. it has a stillen front bumper and 97 eclipse headlights, buddy club 2 side-skirts molded into the body, and a buddy club 2 rear bumper. the inside of the car has red carpet, red and black apc seats, red glove box, witch and be replaced with factor Grey also the seats can be changed out for factory cloth Grey, 1g shift knob, Sony xplod head unit, kicker tweeters, pioneer front speakers, Polk rear speakers(6x9), the interior is in good condition on ripes, tears or cracks from the dash to the rear quarterpannels. the motor is brand new has about 6,000 miles on it and all gaskets are new maybe needs a new oil pan some time soon but that is not anything. has a four-layer top-line head-gasket and all other gaskets are top-line. the trany has a new clutch in and the trany it self has only 60,000 on it. the only hp mods: are cold air intake, 2.5" exhaust,and the cat has been banged out. for the exhaust i have two mufflers for it one is a factory sounding/looking muffler and the other is a tube type muffler. it does have some dings and dints mostly on the doors i do have a set of doors that have electric windows and power locks you would just need the door panels there not to hard to find. that is about it i believe i need a work truck and would be happy to trade for one only 4x4 four cylinders or 4x4 6 cylinders but other trades can be posted and will be considered thank you.

pics can be found here:
http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=DSCF1403.jpg