Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (w/ repairable damage) in Roanoke, VA

Old 04-18-2008, 10:40 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scottg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FS: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (w/ repairable damage) in Roanoke, VA

Due to lack of funds and moving, I have to sell my WRX which I intended to repair after a deer collision. The car is in Roanoke, VA if you would like to view it. Runs and drives perfectly, all damage is cosmetic.

http:////cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/200...QQcmdZViewItem

If you have any questions please call me!

Thank you,
Scott Garner
540-309-6622
Old 04-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1 accuracy1
Default Re: FS: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (w/ repairable damage) in Roanoke, VA

Link no worky for me.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Gettin it!!!

2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya

trade you an s14 for it? check my signature.
Old 04-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

yeah are you looking for any trades? let me know.
Old 04-19-2008, 06:34 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

OP: Please post a little information about the car in this thread and maybe a few of your pictures. The admin doesn't like a link to another page and not much else.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:44 AM
The world is yours

Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin

yea cause your link dont work, an whurs the price?
Old 04-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered member

93TurboDA is a name known to all93TurboDA is a name known to all93TurboDA is a name known to all93TurboDA is a name known to all93TurboDA is a name known to all93TurboDA is a name known to all

booooo
Old 04-19-2008, 02:58 PM
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

well the link works for me, ya'll have boo boo pieces of shit computers!
imma help out!

and the price is $9999.00

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
World Rally Blue / Black Cloth
2.0L H4 Turbo / 5 Speed manual trans.
VIN# JF1GD29662G519950
92,560 miles
Title Status: Clear

Factory Options:

Rear Spoiler
Premium Sound Package
Keyless Entry System

Aftermarket Parts:

Engine

Turbo XS up pipe
XS Power 3" catless downpipe
Greddy Evo 3" exhaust ( 3" N1 rear section also included)
SS Auto Chrome front mount intercooler
SS Auto Chrome Intake
HKS Super Sequential BOV
Exedy Stage 1 clutch (installed @ 79k miles)
STi Short Shifter

Chassis & Suspension

Tanabe DF210 Lowering Springs
Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads (Front) all brakes installed at 91k miles
Axxis Ultimate Brake Pads (Rear)
New OEM Blank brake rotors (F+R installed w/ pads)
ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid

Exterior & Styling

JDM Projector Headlights (passenger side damaged)
4300k HID Kit
Suby Dude V1 front lip (passenger side damaged)
OEM Painted Side Skirts
Aerosync Mud Guards

Interior

AutoMeter Sport Comp Boost Gauge
Black Radio trim and vent surrounds
2005 WRX Silver Illuminated Hazard Button
Exterior Temp. / Volt Meter

Damage:
Cause: Deer Collision

Front Right Fender
Hood
Upper Radiator Support
Right Mirror (included)
Right JDM Projector Headlight
Repair Front Bumper
Suby Dude V1 Front Spoiler : Right Half
Parts Total: Aprox. $1200

This 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX is up for sale due to a change in finances no longer permits me to repair the vehicle. With minimal cosmetic damage and a low sale reserve, my loss is your gain!!!! Three of my local body shops estimate the damage at aprox. $2400. This vehicle comes with a CLEAR TITLE so an easy cosmetic repair would put it back in prime condition.

This particular WRX is an exceptionally clean and well maintained example aside from the damage. Kelley Blue Book values this car with options at $13,370.

The vehicle runs and drives perfect and is in a great state of tune. Maintenance has been upkept with Subaru suggested schedules and include within the last 6k miles are radiator flush, new thermostat, upper + lower radiator hoses, radiator cap, NGK Iridium Plugs, Transmission Fluid, Rear Differential Fluid, Dayco premium drive belts, PCV Valve, Fuel Filter, Gas Cap, Brake Pads + Rotors, Brake Fluid Flush w. ATE Super Blue, Clutch Fluid Flush w. Valvoline SynPower. The vehicle will be sold with OEM Wheels shod with Toyo Proxes A05 tires (205-55R16, 70% tread left).

This vechile is also for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. The vehicle is located in Roanoke, Virginia 24018

We will invoice the winning bidder at the auction end. However, The winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $500.00 non refundable deposit paid via PayPal is due within 24 hours of end of auction to secure the vehicle. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end or at time of pickup, which ever comes first. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Make sure if financing that your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding and please arrange financing prior to bidding. Cash, certified check, wire transfer, or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. The vehicle will be sold with a bill of sale for the auction ending amount and a Clear Virginia Title.

Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`.

If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.

Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback will be posted.

PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET, WE MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION.
Disclaimer: This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle. It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction.

Last edited by edtek; 04-19-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

playnwithguns has disabled reputation

damn that sucks to see a nice car hit by a deer. i have a wrb hood sitting in my garage if some on local buys the car i can help with that much to put it back to gether.

other than than the fender and hood it doesnt look that bad i have seen car vs deer end up alot worse
Old 04-20-2008, 09:34 AM
The world is yours

Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin

didt u have insurance?

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (w/ repairable damage) in Roanoke, VA