Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 2002 Lexus IS300 - Black/5 speed

Old 07-26-2008, 09:01 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default FS: 2002 Lexus IS300 - Black/5 speed

Name: Michael Garcia
Means of Contact: PM or MGarcia(at)lexusofrichmond.com
Vehicle: 2002 IS300 – 5-speed manual – Black interior/Black exterior.
VIN Number: JTHBD192920061341
Mileage: 88,995 (will increase slightly as its my daily driver, but not much)
Description: Up for sale is my 2002 Lexus IS300. I spent over six months trying to find a black/black, manual IS300, and this is my baby. The only reason I am selling is because I have come across a deal on a 2008 IS350 that I cannot pass up. I have all of the dealership history on the vehicle since it was bought new in New York State that will come with the vehicle. All major services (every 15k) were performed at Dealers, with documentation to prove it. It was bought by a manager at my dealer at a dealer’s auction, and sold at Lexus of Richmond as a Lexus Certified Used car. The customer traded it in at 72,900 miles, and I picked it up from there. I am a Lexus Master and ASE Master certified technician, and have completed all of the services/work since the vehicle was purchased by me, changing the oil every 2,500 miles. The vehicle currently is a little over 1,000 miles away from needing a 90,000 mile service, but that will be completed by me before the sale. Rear brake pads have less than 5,000 miles on them, and the front pads have over 60% life remaining. It has always had Lexus OEM parts installed, NO AFTERMARKET PARTS. Recently I was bumped by a jacked up truck in Nags Head. The deck lid was replaced (only contact point, did not touch the bumper), along with a few associated parts. It was repaired at Lexus of Richmond by a friend of mine and it is a top notch repair. As anal as I am with my vehicles, even I cannot tell it has been replaced, and I am sure the prespective buyer would agree. That is the only accident on file with this vehicle. All the paperwork from the my bodyshop will be included.

Vehicle has factory HID’s, heated, power sued/leather seats, factory floor mats, no LSD(sorry),black pearl emblems, factory 17” wheels, and a factory 6-disk cd changer. The car is 100% completely bone stock. There are no problems or inoperative features with the car. The potential buyer is welcome to come to my shop and see the car on the lift for a full inspection prior to purchase. The paint is a 8/10, interior is 9.5/10.

I really love the car, and it is a blast to drive. I truely enjoy owning it. I will miss it greatly and will definitely have another one in the future. Don’t let 89,000 miles scare you from this vehicle, they are honestly one of our most reliable vehicles we have and it has MANY MANY more in its life.

I also have a engine out of a 2004 IS300 that had a spun main bearing. It is disassembled and ready to be rebuilt, or I can rebuild it for additional cost. It needs a crank, main bearings, a gasket kit, and minor odds and ins. I was planning on building a turbo motor for this car, but it looks like its not going to happen.

Price: $16,000 – Do not low ball me and no trades.
Pictures: Sorry for the quality of pictures.

Last edited by onepointone; 07-28-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic
Default Re: FS: 2002 Lexus IS300 - Black/5 speed

bump for a clean ass is300.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:12 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Thanks for the bump buddy.

Additional Pictures:

Old 07-28-2008, 03:02 AM
ASE Master

Good morning bump.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:19 PM
ASE Master

New price: $16,000.

I need it gone. You wont find a cleaner bone stock IS300.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:04 PM
Registered member

supraBoy has disabled reputation

willing to sell the bad motor?
Old 07-28-2008, 02:46 PM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had a black one. =[
Old 07-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Registered member

supraBoy has disabled reputation

The red isnt so bad..

Done right and its sexy

But the Blue is where its at *wink wink*
Old 07-28-2008, 02:59 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

I wish i had your interior.. Wanna trade front and rear seats?
Old 07-28-2008, 03:28 PM
ASE Master

Originally Posted by supraBoy
willing to sell the bad motor?
I am. You can PM me or call if you want to talk. As the ad states, the motor is currently taken apart and ready to be rebuilt, all it needs is a crank. I can build it for a price, or you can take it in pieces. Whichever.

Originally Posted by Highend
I wish i had your interior.. Wanna trade front and rear seats?
Sorry, I am not willing to part with any part of the car.

Last edited by onepointone; 07-28-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 Lexus IS300 - Black/5 speed