Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 1999 CIVIC CX ITR/CTR/NSX/JDM/EDM

Old 09-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757
Default FS: 1999 CIVIC CX ITR/CTR/NSX/JDM/EDM

Name: Ryan
Price: $12,500.00 or trade plus cash

Description: 1999 Honda Civic Cx hatchback project, 5 speed, w/clean title. Vogue Silver Metallic w/ dark charcoal interior. It has a few minor dents and dings here and there, but there is absolutely no rust on the car. Everything lines up great and i'm 99% sure that the car has never been wrecked. I will not part anything off of the car or from the motor.

The car - It drives great and still has the stock motor in it and the a/c is ice cold. Mods on the car - OEM Si front lip (brand new), OEM Si front grille (brand new), OEM Si sideskirts (black/used, but mint), OEM JDM thin body mouldings (brand new), JDM 99/00 SIR headlights (brand new in the box), OEM CTR rear wing (used/excellent condition), OEM CTR mirrors (excellent condition), OEM CTR rear lip (used/excellent condition), OEM black floormats (brand new in the box), OEM Si armrest w/ lid (brand new in the box), OEM rear cargo cover (brand new in the box), OEM Euro Accord R shift knob (brand new/uninstalled), ITR front floor mats (used), GSR rear floor mats (new), Full Thermal Stainless 3" exhaust for EG (excellent condition, professionally modified to fit the EK chassis by Gary at Superior Automotive in Portsmouth), ITR 5 lug conversion, NSX front calipers, Si proportioning valve, GSR brake booster, Si master cylinder, Tein SS coilvers, Si front sway bar, Si rear sway bar, EDM Civic Jordan cluster (rare/reads in MPH), EDM Civic Jordan grille, uninstalled (rare/similiar to USDM chrome grilles, but has a large H w/ no border), 05 S2000 steering wheel (mint condition), JVC MP3 player, Si power interior conversion w/ regulators, carpet, dash, and door panels (mint condition/uninstalled), 15" 5 lug spare wheel, 16" Bronze Volk TE37's (mint condition), Volk black extended lug nuts, Volk TE37 wheel sticker set (brand new/uninstalled), Pirelli PZero Nero tires 205/45/16 (80% tread left).

Engine setup - EVERYTHING for the engine and turbo setup is brand new w/ 0 miles except for the half shaft, axles, and engine and tranny casings. Everything has been inspected and prepped by Abacus and is ready to be assembled. I painted the block and tranny casings silver. It just looks like brand new from the factory, nothing crazy. I bought all new plastics, gaskets, nuts, bolts, etc... they are brand new in the bags from Honda. B18C1 block w/ Golden Eagle sleeves and copper o-rings - 84mm bore, 01 JDM ITR crank (balanced/inspected), Harmonic race balancer/dampner (double-checked and balanced), Wiseco turbo pistons (9.2:1 compression/Teflon coated sides), Eagle H-Beam Rods, OEM oil pump, water pump, and timing belt, AEBS head studs, Cometic head gasket, 01 JDM ITR head, 01 JDM ITR cams, Ferrea flat faced valves, Import Builders full head valvetrain, BDL bronze cam seal, BDL bronze fuel rail, Victor X intake manifold port match and mated to a 70mm Edelbrock throttle body, Clutchmaster Stage 3 6 -puck sprung clutch, Clutch Specialties 10lb. 2 peice rebuildable flywheel, 00 B16 Tranny w/ Quaife LSD, 01 JDM ITR injectors, 00 Si harness (mint/uncut), OBD1 VX virgin ecu, 2 ITR valve covers - one is brand new and laser moon cut with matching plastic, the other is in used/perfect condition, Full Race Pro-Am top mount turbo manifold, Garrett GT30R ball-bearing turbo w/crushed aluminum coated exhaust housing inside and outside.

This all of the stuff that I can think of for right now. I'm sure i'm leaving some stuff out. I'll add stuff when I think of it. Pretty much everything is there to put this car together. With my new job and the traveling that I do for it and the house projects that i'm still doing and adding more along the way, I just don't have time to work on this car and finish it. As everyone knows, work and house come first so... I guess i'll just be messing with my truck for now. Please keep your negative comments to yourself. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited by ultravtec757; 10-01-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:16 PM
XGP15A-II

J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX
Default Re: FS: 1999 CIVIC CX ITR/CTR/NSX/JDM/EDM

very nice
Old 09-07-2007, 05:21 AM
Team Ultraspeed

ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757 ultravtec757

Thanks man!
Old 09-07-2007, 07:11 AM

James is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these partsJames is infamous around these parts

nice, your asking a lot out of a cx with no swap. gl wih sale though.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:07 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Originally Posted by James
nice, your asking a lot out of a cx with no swap. gl wih sale though.
It comes with the fully built Type R listed in the ad.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:37 AM
This is going to spo

tecnic1 tecnic1 tecnic1

interested in parting the car from the swap?
Old 09-07-2007, 08:44 AM
C.R.E.A.M

dc2stunna has disabled reputation

wow, didnt see this coming. g/l on the sale ryan

lmk if you wanna part with the rear lip
Old 09-07-2007, 10:17 AM
got some fake hp

wisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond reputewisepanda has a reputation beyond repute

gl with sale, seen the car in person. let me know if you want to part with the rear cargo cover!
Old 09-07-2007, 10:47 AM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

Originally Posted by ultravtec757
Name: Ryan
Price: $12,500.00 or trade plus cash

Description: 1999 Honda Civic Cx hatchback project, 5 speed, w/clean title. Vogue Silver Metallic w/ dark charcoal interior. It has a few minor dents and dings here and there, but there is absolutely no rust on the car. Everything lines up great and i'm 99% sure that the car has never been wrecked. I will not part anything off of the car or from the motor.
Originally Posted by tecnic1
interested in parting the car from the swap?
Originally Posted by dc2stunna
wow, didnt see this coming. g/l on the sale ryan

lmk if you wanna part with the rear lip
Originally Posted by wisepanda
gl with sale, seen the car in person. let me know if you want to part with the rear cargo cover!

Holy Shit learn to read.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:53 AM
This is going to spo

tecnic1 tecnic1 tecnic1

Originally Posted by nismo
Holy Shit learn to read.
I'm not asking for a part from the car or motor. I'm asking for the car without the motor.

Quick Reply: FS: 1999 CIVIC CX ITR/CTR/NSX/JDM/EDM