Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS: 1990 K20 CRX For sale NOVA

Old 08-13-2007, 06:49 PM
the dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to behold
Default FS: 1990 K20 CRX For sale NOVA

Im not 100% sure i want to sell it. When i see the car i want to keep it but i know i NEED to sell it for financial reasons.. im going to show the pics and the videos that i have of the car. at the bottom of the post ill list all that stuff it has and what it needs. The car will not come with the wheels, it will be on steelies.. I dont know why i have so many pics of the pass side, my buddy was taking them.. ill take some more pics of the drivers side tomorrow

Video of my one and only good pass
with open diff i pulled a 1.65 60ft in this pass. Motor bone stock as well hp numbers in signature. also this pass was my last pass with this clutch it was slipping very very badly as you can hear.. it now has a brand new clutch
http://s90.photobucket.com/alb...2.flv

K20A2 Open diff New clutch with not even 2 miles
SSR 4-1 K24 header with megaphone
DSS 300whp Axles
Kpro tuned by Norris
custom intake
Full race traction bar
Eibach advane design Full Coilovers
Rear disc brake conversion off SI
front and rear camber kit
New honda wheelbearings with around 10 miles
Skunk 2 wheel studs
6 point Cromally cage
16'' kirky racing seat
RJS 5 point quick releace harness purchesed last month
Shift box was lowered to sit in the stock position.
hasport motor mount kit
front and rear bumpers held on by Z ties so you can take them on and off in a sec

thats all i can think of right now. here are things it needs:

i- have an automatic 96 Honda civic radiator with a small crack.. its not leaking but will need to be replaced before driven hard.
-Im having an electrical problem with the fuel pump. it had to be hard wired because i built the car One day before BOTI and didnt want to spend like 2 hours figuring it out so i just hard wired it and its killing the battery every 5 mins.
-my old tach broke so it needs a new one.. its already wired to the signal on the ecu so its ready to be hooked up

other then that its pretty much ready to go.. Ive just lost interest in this car after i bought the new shell.. my old one was a rust bucket so i bought the new one to drive it on the street but dont feel like putting anymore money into it. i have a greddy 2.5 exhaust that i wanted to put on but havnt yet.. i also have the other headlight as well... Im not going to say how much i spent because i know ill never get it back but please PM me if interested and or throw me a number what you think it might be worth... if you make a good offer i might just get rid of it... Any other questions just ask

Im posting this for my best friend. His contact email is danielcidone@yahoo.com

price is VERY negotiable
Old 08-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Banned

riding_blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FS: 1990 K20 CRX For sale NOVA

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 08-13-2007, 06:51 PM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

DAM!!!! what did this run?
Old 08-13-2007, 07:00 PM
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

link for video doesn't work i didn't catch a price either?
Old 08-13-2007, 10:18 PM

Cidone is on a distinguished road

Hey guys i didnt think i had a SN but i do... Umm im sorry about the video ill try to put it up on a diff host.. In my old CRX it went 12.0 with a 1.78 60 foot.. the 4 other passes i made that day were 1.65 60ft so it has 11s in it for sure. this new car in the picture is only 40lbs heavier then the old car so should go just as fast... Im not 100% what i want for the car.. i might consider trade plus money but im only looking for a beater nothing fance... I want a CLEAN body but stock motor... maybe another CRX or EG coupe or hatch... thats pretty much it for trade.. i dont want a car worth anymore then 3k because i need to make some money off of it... like i say im not 100% about how much i want for it thats why im willing to take some offers... Im taking my car up to work tomorrow to fix the wiring and get the seat welded in.. will probably get a new radiator this weekend... Please Email me with any questions you have or offers.. I would rather sell this as a RACE car then a street car but can easly be drivin on the street... thanks for all the replys

DanielCidone@yahoo.com

Last edited by Cidone; 08-13-2007 at 10:22 PM.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:42 PM

Cidone is on a distinguished road

I know somone has a yamaha 450 or honda 450 quad out there thats just sitting around... Im open for anything
Old 08-14-2007, 12:03 AM

dorifto83 dorifto83

nice car
Old 08-14-2007, 03:17 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

asking price?
Old 08-14-2007, 07:45 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

You need a price.