Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

F/S F/T TW-clean 1991 crx si WhITE

Old 04-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOHC V-TEC has disabled reputation
Default F/S F/T TW-clean 1991 crx si WhITE

1991 crx si
Pm me or email @ showvteccrx@gmail.com
taking offers with cash or trade or combo of the two
Located in Downtown Richmond

1991 White crx si. Interior of this car is near perfect(has everypiece). Exterior has a few dings and dints here and there. This car does not run, all it needs is a conversion harness for the obd1 motor. It has the d15 non vtec motor from the 92 cx hatch. Put it in about 1 month ago and am just so broke i cant get the harness. If the car is still here and in time i have the money to complete it, i may sell it fixed. The car is lowered on steelies, intake, exhaust, aftermarket speakers and cd player. after putting the motor in, the car did run, just had a bad idle and would not rev past 4 grand. this is because there is not a conversion harness. it doesnt run now bc i sold the old ecu (have the obd1 ecu) and just need the harness. This car does not have 4 wheels discs. the sunroof works great, there is no ac (does have working blower). the drivers side window doesnt fit perfectly when rolled up. the bracket could use some help. I am absent a digital camera as of now, but will have more pics later. Mostly interested in a trade for another coupe (running car). no vans or anything. sorry soccer moms. The car only has one rust spot that is on the rear wheel well and is no bigger than your thumb. Paint is in great condition considering its age. no peeling or anything with the clear coat. Tear on the drivers side seat. Passenger is flawless. Thanks for looking. Zack

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by DOHC V-TEC; 04-04-2008 at 01:33 PM. Reason: forgot info
Old 04-04-2008, 03:51 PM
csk
Registered Member

csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk
Default Re: F/S F/T TW-clean 1991 crx si WhITE

why no 4 wheel disk brakes?
Old 04-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Banned

crxtyper is an unknown quantity at this point

All 1991 crx si's came with standard 4 wheel disk brakes...hmmm...guess someone put the car together from scratch prob...

How do you wanna trade a non running "all it needs is a harness" car for a running car? Get a harness! Its like $10 anywhere or go to a junkyard and steal it. Stick it in your jacket and call it a day. No 1 can be that broke.

Anyway gl on trading a non running car for a running car.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

I take it hes trying to convert to obd1,and cant afford the conversion harness?

If its really a si the motor would have been a easy drop,plug,and play.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Registered Member

yeah, its not 10 bucks. like i said, the motor is from 92 hatch which is obd1. i have no idea why it doesnt have 4 wheel discs. it also has the dx/hf steering wheel. but the title says si. I have no idea. the motor i had in it before was a d16z6 single cam vtec. and CRXTYPER-if you were seriously type (si-r) then you would know your shit better. unless mom and dad paid for it. anyway good luck to you on making points with your great knowledge there bud. haha. anyway-
Old 04-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Registered Member

it is not an SI motor! PLZ READ DISCRIPTION. 92 CX MOTOR! NOT SI-CX. yes plug and play if i had the harness. also, it says TW. Testing waters. but if interested and have read the discription and have understood it then pm me plz.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Banned

crxtyper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DOHC V-TEC
yeah, its not 10 bucks. like i said, the motor is from 92 hatch which is obd1. i have no idea why it doesnt have 4 wheel discs. it also has the dx/hf steering wheel. but the title says si. I have no idea. the motor i had in it before was a d16z6 single cam vtec. and CRXTYPER-if you were seriously type (si-r) then you would know your shit better. unless mom and dad paid for it. anyway good luck to you on making points with your great knowledge there bud. haha. anyway-
My knowledge you say?? Look man I didn't come at you the wrong way I was trying to clear up YOUR SORRY AS for sale Thread!

Dont say all you need is a Harness when you really mean a "Conversion Harness" Buddy.

MOM and DAD? Becareful who you talk to bro...My is a Crackhead and I never met my Father= I do shit on my own and I figure shit out on my own buddy.

If you have a problem then fix it... I have no Problem meeting up with you and showing you whats up.

CX harnesses go for like $10-$30 anywhere...its a Piece of shit motor that people use to save gas!!!!!!

Now what you should have said is that you need a CONVERSION HARNESS and thats not all you need either...You need the Dizzy Plugs also..."I don't know what im talking about?" I finish all my CRX's that I have built...12 of them to be exact. Careful who you open your mouth too because you don't know shit.

Ask anyone I deal with on here. Im the guy to see if you want parts because I help people out like your dumb ass who can't afford shit....WHY?? because I know what it is to be without a car and knowone to help you out. So i try to give back...but its people like you that keep me a distance and make me say "FUCK YALL"

Anyway If you need a "Conversion Harness" I have one for your Sorry Ass CX motor...I can Give it to you for $10

Yes $10

The same one you get from Rywire.com for like $150+....Eat your heart out

As a matter of Fact Just to be a DICK I will give it to you for $10 Shipped!

How do you like dem apples?
Old 04-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered Member

"991 White crx si. Interior of this car is near perfect(has everypiece). Exterior has a few dings and dints here and there. This car does not run, all it needs is a conversion harness for the obd1 motor."
Old 04-05-2008, 10:51 AM
csk
Registered Member

csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk

also si's came with a sunroof i do believe?

Last edited by csk; 04-05-2008 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by ckmr2
also si's came with a sunroof i do believe?
Yeah, only Si's. But it appears that it has a sunroof, it looks like black stripping on the roof.

Quick Reply: F/S F/T TW-clean 1991 crx si WhITE