VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Import - ASIA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/)
-   -   Daytona Blue 1992 300zx Twin Turbo (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/daytona-blue-1992-300zx-twin-turbo-399985/)

Carbonk8 07-07-2011 07:19 PM

Re: Daytona Blue 1992 300zx Twin Turbo

$9500 with all that smoke? lol glws

ffrpwner 07-07-2011 08:34 PM

dude if your the guy that came out today...first it was rude to go on a fucking 30min test drive...who does that shit...

second i said ill fix the smoke....no smoke fixed knock sensor and full boost...cars well worth 9500....

kbb doesnt mean shit for these cars

got video proof of the car hanging with a ttg pushing close to 380 to the wheels back when it was on full boost....

getting a quote on everything tomorrow ill fix it then it will be back up for sale...after this is fixed ive done everything maintence wise on the car.

oh and blow a turbo and ride around with that blown turbo for a few months....oil gets every where and takes a while to burn out...exhaust intercoolers piping all that crap...got some cleaning to do.

Carbonk8 07-09-2011 11:07 AM

haha it was 20 mins because we took it to the interstate and then there was backed up traffic..and im sure as hell glad i took it because that bitch started smoking everywhere, not only the exhaust but the hood aswell. Second, when i got back you were like uhh I dont even know why its smoking could be cause i havent changed the oil..lol the dip stick didnt even show that the car had oil in it. kbb is 5200 in excellent condition. The interior was shitty. The car has been hit and you can def tell because the fenders are way off from matching with the doors. I wouldnt offer more than 4500 for the car. So before anyone else wastes there day driving 3 hours there and 3 hours back, second think it. Very disappointed in wasting my whole day on that. LOL 9500 glws though..

Carbonk8 07-09-2011 11:08 AM

and if your dumb enough to drive with a blown turbo for that long you should atleast be smart enough to get it cleaned out before you ask such a high price. just saying.

99GST 07-09-2011 04:04 PM

First off yeah, shit is not suppose to smoke that bad for that long. especially as many miles as you have been driving it... you said that it was the turbos and you got them fixed and that they are still burning off the rest of that oil.. you were 100% on it. Then when i got back from the test drive i pulled the dipstick and nothing even showed on it... lol. then you were like ohhh i havent changed my oil in a while.... then you said it might be the pcv valve and some other stuff.. you still have no idea whats wrong with it and i def would not buy it after seeing it had no oil. you also know what Excellent condition is on a vehicle correct? and that if your asking anything more than that it would have to be flawless in every way and have lots of tasteful mods. because adding mods to your vehicle actually decreases the value of the car.. keep that in mind. your shit is so god damn slow man.. no offense. and there is plenty of scratches on the car as well... plus yeah it was in an accident. and when we drove it we were behind traffic... not our problem. EVEN IF YOU SOLD IT FOR 5000... GLWS lol

The Nisbro 07-09-2011 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by ffrpwner (Post 7213812)
oh and blow a turbo and ride around with that blown turbo for a few months....oil gets every where and takes a while to burn out...exhaust intercoolers piping all that crap...got some cleaning to do.

the fact that you said that completely deters me from being interested in this car at all. If you drove on a blown turbo for a few months, i can only imagine how else you ragged this car out. there's no way anyone in their right mind would buy this for you asking price..i think you're just going to have to bite the bullet and take a loss.

ffrpwner 07-09-2011 06:38 PM

LOL at the 17 year old kids that think they know what there talking about. Took my car to the interstate? I live 5 miles from the interstate then its another 3 miles to the next exit? ive never even considered taking a 20 min or even a 10 min test drive especially since i wasnt with you

Oh and to the guy above me....its my daily driver? you can drive on a blown turbo it doesnt cause any problems except kill the turbo more

i never ragged the hell out of this car not once in my life? who are you to call me out like that.

KBB means shit to me....

Oh and to the dudes that came up what are your car historys? im just wondering....g35? HAHAH those are cute...an eclipse? woah thats crazy dont have time for kids like you have a great summer what are you gunna be juiniors next year? so cute

Come at me =)

ffrpwner 07-09-2011 06:41 PM

lol my last z was a na z with 90k miles on it and lots of mods...i sold it for 6 when i sell this for 8 ima come and slap you with my cash ;) have a nice day

lol once a again kbb means shit and no shit its slow its on 6 fucking psi due to the knock sensor...what you expect

and little boy do you even know what a pcv system is? and there is oil in the engine i drained the oil right after you left? stop trash talking and go find yourself some cheap pos if your looking to buy something for 5k

The Nisbro 07-09-2011 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by ffrpwner (Post 7217019)

Oh and to the guy above me....its my daily driver? you can drive on a blown turbo it doesnt cause any problems except kill the turbo more

i never ragged the hell out of this car not once in my life? who are you to call me out like that.

LOLOLOL you must really think that too.

you should learn a little more about turbo cars before owning one...jus' sayin.

Carbonk8 07-10-2011 09:55 AM

hahahaha 17? you looked fuckin 15 still livin with your daddy..your car was shit just except the loss.

You will never sell it for nowhere close to that much.

And yeah a g35..your car is not shit compared to that nor my buddies 500whp eclipse. Your little fuckin 300zx turd LOLOL

Learn something about cars and there values..itll help you out alot.