Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Ae86 corolla SR-5 coupe

Old 06-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Shakotan has disabled reputation
Default Ae86 corolla SR-5 coupe

Name: Mr Shakotan
Means of contact: Forum
Price: sold, sold ,sold please remove

Description: For sale a rare 1985 corolla AE86 coupe. Runs great very reliable and fun to drive. These were the last of the rear wheel drive corolla's and very sought after car and very popular all over the world. Its all OEM original except for the kyb shocks, Dori Ebake mod, and extended shifter with rare jdm wood handle shift knob for making drifting easy. Has carburated 4ac motor which are super reliable. And 5 speed manual transmission which is a direct bolt up to the popular Dohc 4age motor and shifts great. Great car to turn into a drift car or drag race car. Or just drive it as is and never worry about being left stranded. Price is firm at $2700 and not looking to trade unless you have a Toyota Cressida, Celica/Supra, or Hilux pickup truck. Or some other old rear wheel drive jdm cars like Datsuns. But mainly just want cash for it. Cash only no checks no paypal, no money orders, or gift cards. No spam or other CL scams, or any other scams. If you don't have $2700 in cash dont waste my time and yours.

Good: Rare
Reliable
Last of the rear wheel drive corollas
Great on gas
Very fun too drive

Bad: Salvage tittle
Interior has torn rear interior panels
Faded fabric and torn driver seat
Typical cracked dashboard

Pictures:
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Mr Shakotan; 06-29-2014 at 05:02 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

anAP1driver has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ae86 corolla SR-5 coupe

Interested. Would like to see more pics before coming to see the car. engine bay / faults with interior / etc. PM me
Old 06-13-2014, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

Besides the engine bay pics any other specific pics your after. This is what it looks like these were taken about 10 mins before I posted this. In the one picture of the interior you can see the torn fabric around the rear side window area. PM me you number and i will call you if you like. There is nothing I am trying to hide. I would prefer if you would come look at it and see for yourself whats what and take a test spin and drive it
Old 06-14-2014, 02:07 AM
Registered member

rj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud ofrj180sx has much to be proud of

Salvage title aint nothing a broken windshield can total these things lol.....GLWS great price should go quick
Old 06-14-2014, 08:35 AM
Registered Member

LoL Its funny you say that the woman who the car belonged too didn't think it was worth even looking into why it wouldn't stay running long and let a towing company take it. I bought it back from them and saw the split carb line cut a piece off and it started right up. Haven't had a problem with it since. Because I did buy it from a towing yard and the gauge cluster was smashed all I could get was a salvage tittle. Im sure if she would have know she could of just replaced that rubber hose she be still driving it.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

More pics as per request --->
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Mr Shakotan; 06-29-2014 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:57 PM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

$2700 for an sr5? ...yours is clean ill give you that but not 2700 clean. At most your sr5 is worth $1000. Not trying to bash but as someone who has built one of these and spent well more than this into the car i would atleast know. Figuring youll spend another 2000 converting to a gts. Glws anyways...
Old 06-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

If the car isn't for you or you dont like the price dont buy it. I just watched 3 of these sr-5 sell for $2000 or more with blown motors and rust hole's I can pm you the links if you want. There was one on ebay about 2 months ago that sold for $1800 withing the first hour of being listed. And how many more of the Ae86 chassis cars you think are left in the rust-tastic salt water area of the east coast usa let alone anywhere. Or haven't been drifted into a wall at this point? Took me almost 20 years to find another 86 chassis. And I spent Over 3k to buy it and get it legal towing fees and the few missing parts it had. So no I am not giving it away. I don't know if you noticed but the rwd jdm cars are all gone or spoken for. And lets be serious what car do you think I can buy for 1000 thats JDM and rwd or even runs for $1000 bro. The highest offer I have so far is over $2000. One way or another with all the emails I got pm's on here, car friends and other forums this car will sell within 2 weeks one way or another. If your not buying it then can you please troll some other thread
Old 06-23-2014, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

Monday bump
Old 06-29-2014, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Soundwave.
$2700 for an sr5? ...yours is clean ill give you that but not 2700 clean. At most your sr5 is worth $1000. Not trying to bash but as someone who has built one of these and spent well more than this into the car i would atleast know. Figuring youll spend another 2000 converting to a gts. Glws anyways...
Sold it