Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va **FUCT ME OVER!!**

Old 10-21-2008, 04:18 AM
p2r
!! Buy My Parts !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
p2r has disabled reputation
Exclamation AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va **FUCT ME OVER!!**

If you ever wanted to get ass raped while trying to hook up your car Atif @ AA Motorsports is your guy! I recommend bringing your own Lube with this one.

NEVER, Never, NEVER again will I deal with this absolute Douche Chunk!

I wasted Several Hours of my life, and Multiple tanks of gas trying to get this POS to work with me on the Junk Ass motor swap he sold me. I ended up finding natural matter inside my "fresh SR swap" and he wouldn't even man up to it.

I was also supposed to tune my girl's car with Atif, and THREE times I drove 2.5-3 hours to him, and he FLAKED OUT! Leaving me to drive 2.5-3 hours back on my UNtuned turbo car.

Moral of this post - That MotherF*cker is getting reported to the BBB, and I don't recommend ANYONE uses this bastard for anything other than blowing up your motor.

Feel free to contact me for details on this POS shop.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:27 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va **FUCT ME OVER!!**

Originally Posted by p2r
absolute Douche Chunk!
lawls.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:10 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Ive heard about the same thing.. I would never recommend them..
Old 10-21-2008, 05:23 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

these threads are getting annoying
Old 10-21-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

inboost has a reputation beyond reputeinboost has a reputation beyond reputeinboost has a reputation beyond reputeinboost has a reputation beyond reputeinboost has a reputation beyond reputeinboost has a reputation beyond reputeinboost has a reputation beyond reputeinboost has a reputation beyond reputeinboost has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should just drive 2-3 hrs, be a man and beat his ass, instead of trying to be internet tough guy. Things get resolved faster if you just talk to people not bash them, ive seen so many people bash shops and theres always 2 side to the story. Im not sticking up for aa motorsports or do not ever plan on going there, but always check these threads or talk to friends before chosing a shop to go to. Remember cheaper is never better, i sure thats why you went there.,
Old 10-27-2008, 11:11 AM
Registered Member

misterdc2 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya dude i been to his new shop in fairfax, my friend bought his sil conversion kit there,, they fucking ripped him off.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Chicken Little

ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988

Sweet, another screwed over AA customer!!!! Join the club, well.... tell your buddy to join it.

As for the guy that said these threads are getting annoying, would they be annoying if it was you getting fucked over?
Old 10-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Registered Member

ludeluva has disabled reputation

Damn dude, sorry to hear about your luck. These people wanted 10k to take my girls 99 EX coupe and convert it from an auto to manual with a typeR swap haha.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:44 AM
Chicken Little

ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988 ruger988

Originally Posted by ludeluva
Damn dude, sorry to hear about your luck. These people wanted 10k to take my girls 99 EX coupe and convert it from an auto to manual with a typeR swap haha.
10K and 3 years and it would have been half-assed, sounds like a deal to me!!!
Old 10-27-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts98coupe is infamous around these parts

There is an old post about him getting arrested for car theft. He seems pretty shady from what a lot of people say in this area.

Quick Reply: AA Motorsports (NOVA) Lorton, Va **FUCT ME OVER!!**