Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

98 White Subaru Coupe: Stripped rolling shell-MINT 05 Wrx seats

Old 12-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gc8ftw has disabled reputation
Wink 98 White Subaru Coupe: Stripped rolling shell-MINT 05 Wrx seats

Whats up everyone? Well im trying to sell my "project car" which is a 1998 Subaru Impreza L coupe. It comes with two all black 05 wrx seats which have only 20k miles on them. When i say mint i truly mean it, there is no wear and tear on them. My reason for selling is that im getting married soon and choose a different path for a street car.

The car is in great condition for having 192K on the body. The motor and tranny have been removed along with all interior(execpt for door cards, celing) and sound dampering material. I stripped off over 23 pounds of sound dampering material. I debaged the car along with removing a factory pin stripe. Has the stock wheels but they are still in good condition, some have a little rash from previous owner. The car has a set of Kumhos which have 90% or greater tread left.

I had planned to do a complete sti swap at ECS including the dash. After doing the body work i was going to buy new rear/front bumpers, side skirts then a fresh paint job.

The Good: Very lightweight chassis, clean white paint, ready for a swap, the seats are awesome, glass and tail lights are in great condition

The Bad: car is almost 13 years old, car has dings from daily driving-nothing major, has rust(pictured), rust is worse in trunk but is only surface rust-an easy fix, old front/rear bumer have seen better days, def needs side skirts

It is a rolling chassis so who ever wants it can just come pick it up on a trailer or tow it out. This a wonderfull car to start from the bottom and build it to your liking. It is perfect for drag, street or track.

I live in Callaway Virginia only 25min from Roanoke. I work out of town so the best way to reach me is calling my cell: 540-493-9236----ask for Ben or email bwm272@gmail.com

Price: I am asking $1300 OBO for the car and the seats

Old 12-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 98 White Subaru Coupe: Stripped rolling shell-MINT 05 Wrx seats

How about a BUMP?
Old 12-12-2010, 04:01 PM
SU8LIME

jdm_DC4me has disabled reputation

bump for my boy. its scott btw. i need to see that new wagon soon dude.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

I know man you need to. I have been talking with mach v about getting a fresh tune and cranking up the boost