Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

97 Integra Ls

Old 09-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ROyaLwCheeze has disabled reputation
Thumbs up 97 Integra Ls

Name: drew
Means of contact: PM me, or txt 303.4230.(757)
Price: $no less than 4k, straight trade for EK hatch

Description: $ what u willing to offer me, but no less then 4k ill be clear bout that now!! car has no engine problems what so ever just personal look problems,, means i wish i had sold paint job):
JUST AN LS, JUS HAS A FEW R GOODIES ON IT(;

TRADE FOR EK HATCH ONLY!! dosnt have to be flawless or whatever and dont have to have a/c or p/s either,, paint isnt an issue and NO BODY RUST,, DO NOT WANT UR PROJECT CAR THIS IS NOT A PROJECT CAR!!
SORRY WHEELS WILL NOT COME WITH CAR MUST BRING UR OWN UNLESS UR TIRES ARE NEW.. TIRES AN LUGNUTS ARE BRAND NEW AS OF ECHM!!

Description: hey VAdriven well ive decied to let the teg go ):
but only in the hopes that i could get an Ek hatch (:
- srry im not the best photographer

okay its a 97 integra LS.. with a 98 front end USDM.. and TYPE R rear bumper,,
the car is at 138.851 as of 9/02/12 and will go up SLOWLY as its my daily but i hardly drive it due to i walk to work to save gas..(;

-MAINTANCE: oil change every 3k, tranny oil every 7.5k, spark plugs every 3k w/ oil,, coolant flush every 7.5k

-SUSPENSION: Skunk2 pro series front camber kit, tokico illumnia 5 way stuts on Skunk 2 springs.. NO COILOVER BULLSHIT
new axles,tie rod ends. lower, an upper ball joints 2.5k ago will post pics of recipes but buyers will get to see suspension first hand!! sry for no suspension pics ):

-MOTOR: B18B1 LS w/ C5 rods on B16 pistons heads, skunk2 short shifter, exedy clutch on lightend flywheel, NO a/c or p/s sorry ppl): other than this car is unmolested and remains Factory settings..

-INTERIOR: 8/10 A few small stains but well keepd NO SMOKING IN CAR, NO BURN MARKS, pics show the rest

-EXTERIOR: NO BODY RUST ANYWHERE!! last pic shows only damage to car thanks to my mom who i let take my car to store and she hit a cart holder fence ): its deffs fixable just havnt got around to doing it yet!

buyer will receive bunch of goodies for the teg.
98 type R JDM integra authentic cat back exhaust. was welded on since 97 integra dont come with removable catbacks , thats a 98-01 thing only.
also i have new set of all red 98+ tails to go with car!

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..