Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

97 240sx Starfire Blue Pearl

Old 09-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
justalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these parts
Default 97 240sx Starfire Blue Pearl

Name: Andrew
Means of contact: PM
Price: $6500 OBO

I have for sale an original 1997 240sx SE. Clean title. The car is an automatic and has 241,000 original miles on it. This is a rare model. The cars color, Starfire Blue Pearl (BN6), is one of the rarest colors of the 97 and 98 year. The trim level is also rare, an SE without a sunroof. The car still has power doors, locks, cruise control, power steering, cold a/c, and a working VLSD.

The car has TEIN lowering springs, a sony head unit, and 10k HIDs. It was recently tinted at Florida Window Tinting on 98, the tint carries a 5 year warranty.

I also just did a tune up including new plugs, wires, distributor, air filter, z32 fuel filter, all belts, oil, and oil filter. I was going to swap the car over to a 5 speed and have all the parts for it from a 97 Kouki except for the clutch and flywheel. These will be included with the sale. Also included is an ISIS egr delete kit, stance rear subframe bushings, and stance rear diff bushings.

There are some minor flaws. The hood has a dent in it above the drive side headlight, bought the car like that. The clear coat has faded off the roof and hood. The dash has a crack in it above the steering wheel. The climate control trim is broken in half. I have both halves. The last problem is common for koukis, the tachometer is going out and will probably need to be replaced soon.

Besides what has been listed the car is in great shape. The body is super clean as well as the underbody and interior. I drive it everyday and it always starts up no problem.

Last edited by justalittebit; 09-07-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

justalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these partsjustalittebit is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 97 240sx Starfire Blue Pearl

bump
Old 09-04-2012, 07:05 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

damn if only it wasn't an autotragic
Old 09-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

Everything for the 5 speed swap is included, except for clutch and flywheel.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Registered Member

bump
Old 09-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Registered member

AndyAngelz has disabled reputation

This website is only for people that live in Virginia, not Florida wtf
Old 09-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Lurking....

6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg

6500 really??
Old 09-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by AndyAngelz
This website is only for people that live in Virginia, not Florida wtf
Im from VA, like it matters. I can use this forum if I want to...

Originally Posted by 6_speedeg
6500 really??
I don't see the problem.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Registered member

AndyAngelz has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by justalittebit
Im from VA, like it matters. I can use this forum if I want to...

I don't see the problem.
There would be a problem actually. Because since 99% of the people that use this website live in Virginia, how are we supposed to buy a car that's in Florida?? Pay money to fly over there?? hell no
Old 09-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Lurking....

6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg

Originally Posted by AndyAngelz
There would be a problem actually. Because since 99% of the people that use this website live in Virginia, how are we supposed to buy a car that's in Florida?? Pay money to fly over there?? hell no
have you missed the part were he is asking 6500 for this bomb??

Quick Reply: 97 240sx Starfire Blue Pearl