Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

95 Nissan 240sx RB20, Kouki Frontend, Black on Black Leather

Old 07-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr
Default 95 Nissan 240sx RB20, Kouki Frontend, Black on Black Leather

SOLD

Price: $7,000

Description:

I have a 1995 Nissan 240sx SE for sale, it has an RB20DET swap and a 97-98 Kouki Front end Conversion. The car has black interior with black leather seats. Power windows, locks, mirrors and sunroof. Its a 5 speed and its 5 lug. The interior is in great shape, the body is in almost perfect condition as well. The body has around 150,000 miles I believe, Ill try to get by it today and get the exact numer. I dont know the mileage on the motor but it runs great, pretty quick for being a pretty much stock RB20. It has the stock turbo running on stock boost. Theres no boost controller on it.

The car was just painted, its black with blue pearl. It looks black in the shade and metallic blue in the sunlight. The paint job has a few barely noticable imperfections, but overall looks really good. I was really happy with it. Its not a $500 Maaco paint job, its a proffesional high quality paint job. It looks like the factory paint almost, it was prepped top to bottom by the book so the paint will be on the car as long as its around if its taken care of. Under the hood and inside the truck are still red but the door jams were painted black to match the car.

The bad-

There's no power steering or AC. The speedometer doesn't work, it hasn't since I've had the car, never looked into it so it could be a bad speed sensor or just was never made to work with the rb20( heard you need an adapter harness to make the stock speedo work? )
The black rubber seal around the windshield and the sunroof needs to be replaced.
There's is no cd player or radio in the car, there's is a new shift knob and black leather shift boot tho.
The car pulls to the right, I just replaced the tierods on the passenger side so it's needs an alignment.
Other than that, the car runs and looks great. I love it, I wish I didn't have to sell it but bc of financial reasons I have to. At least I'm going to get what the car's worth tho since I have to sell it so no lowballers please. The price is $7,000 OBO

The motor is stock internally as far as I know, these are all the mods the car has:

Motor-

FMIC kit
Full 3" Exhaust
Aftermarket Intake
Greddy Type S BOV
Apexi SAFC II

Exterior-

"17 Infinit G35 Rims, Tires are like new
The rims are staggered, 7 1/2" in front and 8" in the back
2" Lowering Springs

Im sure theres stuff Im missing, feel free to call or text(preferably) with any questions. I just took these pics yesterday, Ill get some pictures of it in the sunlight today. The shop lights dont do the paint job any justice, its looks completely different in the sunlight. Im having trouble posting the pics straight to this page, I used facebook to host them I just put the public link to the album I have on there, it has every picture I have of the car so far. Ill be adding some more tonite or tomorrow.

Pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=5190808df5

Last edited by upon1gsxr; 07-13-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

LowLow has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95 Nissan 240sx RB20, Kouki Frontend, Black on Black Leather

do you know where i can find a 32mm wastegate?
Old 07-08-2011, 10:56 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by LowLow
do you know where i can find a 32mm wastegate?
REALLY GUY?

TRY GOOGLE, IDIOT!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr upon1gsxr

You can make offers for trades but it's very unlikely that I would trade. The only way I might is if get cash included in the trade.