Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

95 eagle talon cheap in great shape

Old 01-22-2008, 06:01 AM
b16 hatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
puaar20 has disabled reputation
Default 95 eagle talon cheap in great shape

sold my boy sold the talon close thread

Last edited by puaar20; 02-13-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:06 AM
b16 hatch

Default Re: 95 eagle talon cheap in great shape

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/fs-ft-95-talon-w-turbo-kit-must-see-212692/. thats the link to the car from wen my boy was selling it. it not gana come with the turbo kit and the subs. it comes with wat ive desrcibed in my thread but car looks the same still. moderators closed my last thread about this. i hope this link is is acceptable to keep my thread open. if theres any other problems moderators please just pm me and let me know, thanks for everyones time and have a good day. and oh excuse my spelling i never was good with that so bear with me on it.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:09 AM
b16 hatch

oh and one more thing ull notice my boy was asking 3200 for it and its totaly worth that, but im only asking 1000 for quick sale cas my gurls car need to be running soon be 4 she cuts my balls off lol cas she misses her type s bad
Old 01-22-2008, 06:14 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I know you are an illiterate fucker but here, let me help

I got these off of your friends for sale ad.
How about you go back to your first post and EDIT the post. Add these pics into it and list your info a little better. Go read the rules real fast on how to make a proper for sale ad. Your thread won't be locked if you do it right the first time. Sorry hurry up.

PICS

Old 01-22-2008, 06:45 AM
b16 hatch

Originally Posted by -JB-
I know you are an illiterate fucker but here, let me help

I got these off of your friends for sale ad.
How about you go back to your first post and EDIT the post. Add these pics into it and list your info a little better. Go read the rules real fast on how to make a proper for sale ad. Your thread won't be locked if you do it right the first time. Sorry hurry up.

PICS

thing is i dnt know how to add these into my post, and yea i kinda am but everyone got there weak points in life and this one is supper weak but oh well lol. i mean other then spelling i dnt get wats wrong with it, i gave my town located and gave a means of contact and a asking price, and my name

Last edited by puaar20; 01-22-2008 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:14 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Just trying to help you out. Would be easier to read if it was in this format below. I got this from the classified rules posted.

# FS Threads - must include the following information:

* Name
* Description
* Price - this means no "testing waters" threads. OBO still needs a price listed.

On my post where I posted your pics of your car, there should be a "quote" button. Click that, it will quote my post, copy the [img] tags. Go to your first post and click the "edit" button. Paste those [img] tags into your post.
Also edit your first post to make it easier to read.

I read a few lines of your first post but not all. My friend is looking for a Talon to finish his project up but he was wanting to trade a crx for a talon.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:38 AM
b16 hatch

Originally Posted by -JB-
Just trying to help you out. Would be easier to read if it was in this format below. I got this from the classified rules posted.

# FS Threads - must include the following information:

* Name
* Description
* Price - this means no "testing waters" threads. OBO still needs a price listed.

On my post where I posted your pics of your car, there should be a "quote" button. Click that, it will quote my post, copy the [img] tags. Go to your first post and click the "edit" button. Paste those [img] tags into your post.
Also edit your first post to make it easier to read.

I read a few lines of your first post but not all. My friend is looking for a Talon to finish his project up but he was wanting to trade a crx for a talon.
ok ill try and clean it up bro thanks, and i read the rules to and thought that since i had , name,location,means of contact,description and price that i was ok. i know i didnt put all of that first but ima go threw and clean it up and send me details on the crx cas i know some one that wants a crx real bad and if that rex is in good enough condition that i can sell it for wat im asking for either of the cars that im selling then ill do that trade so hit me back asap and thanks for the help, cas not many ppl up here are like that
Old 01-22-2008, 12:26 PM
b16 hatch

ttt
Old 01-22-2008, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

another2gtalon has disabled reputation

lol, never thought i would see one of my old cars up on va driven. it's not the fastest but it drives great(used to) and the handling is awesome.(if nothing was removed) you allso fogot to mention the light wieght under drive pully less you took it off. great price though man GL with the sale.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:52 PM
b16 hatch

Originally Posted by another2gtalon
lol, never thought i would see one of my old cars up on va driven. it's not the fastest but it drives great(used to) and the handling is awesome.(if nothing was removed) you allso fogot to mention the light wieght under drive pully less you took it off. great price though man GL with the sale.
thanks. i havent taken anything off neither has my boy jeff who owns the car. im just tradeing my car for his car if his car will sell first. but suspention wise it rides good and has the strutt barrs on it, i know that for sure. but thanks for the bump and spread the news bout the car around