Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

94 civic dx hatch

Old 04-28-2008, 08:24 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lilhonda has disabled reputation
Default 94 civic dx hatch

names derek
car 94 civic dx hatchback
price 4800 obo
location va beach va 23462

whats going on everyone thanks for looking at my post
i got a 94 honda civic hb eg6 clean and clear title in hand

overall this a very clean car i get complimants everywhere i go in this car in my opinion its one of cleanest hatchs in the area

motor: motor is out of a 98 integra ls b18b1 with about 85K miles and going up this car is my daily driver tranny is from the same car the engien has acouple upgrades; aem intake skunk2 intake manifold golden eagle fuel rail 330cc injectors crowler cams dc sports 4 to 1 header 3" exhaust dynomax muffler for a stock look but deeper sound also have a apexi n1 angled muffler for it i do have a apexi safc air fuel tuner to help with the bigger fuel system and intake tranny shifts good it has an aftermarket clutch in it not sure what brand

exterior: white paint with a black roof thin jdm side moldings true spoon carbon fiber duckbill wing jdm amber corner lenses it has 14" wheels with very good tires in the front and back the wheels are now gold instead of silver i got bored and painted them

interior: the car has full acura integra gsr interior from seats front and rear to center console to dash and door skins sony cd player polk door speakers and tweeters

suspension: car is lowered on tein h series springs in the rear and ground control coil overs in the front car handles very nice and rides very good

the bad: car has no a/c power steering and needs acouple trim pieces around the windshield and one one the door and has a small about 4" cut in the door skin where it meets the dash you can really see it unless the door is open

if your interested email me at jokers_jinx911@hotmail.com i have alot more pics available for those interested
Attached Thumbnails 94 civic dx hatch-hb1.jpg   94 civic dx hatch-hb2.jpg  

Last edited by lilhonda; 04-28-2008 at 08:27 AM.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Sleeper?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PtOwN VtEc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 94 civic dx hatch

bump for my old whip. lemme have it back haha