Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

91 toyota truck 4x4 reg cab 90k original miles with brand new motor $3500

Old 05-05-2009, 03:39 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default 91 toyota truck 4x4 reg cab 90k original miles with brand new motor $3500

Name: Jeb

Make: Toyota

Model: Truck 4x4

Motor: 22re

Year:1991

Miles : a little over 90k

Well I have a 91 toyota truck 4x4 with a little over 90k miles(very low but true). It is a very very clean truck and runs like a top. And it should because it has a (all) NEW motor with less than 100miles. I am not sure what happened (dont know if it was the walmart oil change or what) but I was driving it to work one morning and it got a rod knock. So I took it to my friend who happens to own a shop and as we went to drain the oil to pull the motor the oil drain plug was gone. So.........needless to say it needed a new motor(and talk about being pissed off ). So the motor was built for daily driving and the only upgrade I did to the rebuild was to use the toyota RV camshaft and a new clutch. If you know your toyotas you know that that cam brings that motor to life with stock drive ability's. Also the truck has a 3" body lift with 33" BFG a/t with good tread left. The truck has never been in the mud or a pears to been offroad AT ALL! I bought the truck from an older man(in his younger 40's) and was well kept.The only thing I would fix on the truck if I was going to keep it would be the paint(the truck is red BTW). The truck has 0 rust but the clear coat is giving away. Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you would like to make arrangements to see the truck . It is first come first serve. The price is set at 3500 and kind of firm but you are more than welcome to make me an offer. I have 2k + alone invested in just the new motor and have receipts to back it up.No trades unless its for cash. Thanks for your time

Good- good tires, body lift, 0 rust, 4x4, 90k miles, NEW MOTOR, everything works, priced for a quick sale

Bad- Needs new paint, minor rip on driver side of seat .

I will try and get pics up today and NO trades unless its for cash

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 05-05-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:13 AM
LOL@DrivenThugtards.

SSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to all
Default Re: 91 toyota truck 4x4 reg cab 90k original miles with brand new motor $3500

Interested, in for pics.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: 91 toyota truck 4x4 reg cab 90k original miles with brand new motor $3500

Originally Posted by SSSupra
Interested, in for pics.
Everything is good. I will take pics first thing tomm.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

pics?