Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

91 300ZX Twin Turbo Rolling Shell - $2500 OBO

Old 11-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mrpratt mrpratt mrpratt mrpratt mrpratt mrpratt mrpratt mrpratt mrpratt mrpratt mrpratt
Default 91 300ZX Twin Turbo Rolling Shell - $2500 OBO

Name: Mike
Means of contact: pm or thread
Price: $2500 OBO - no trades

For sale is my 1991 Twin Turbo rolling shell. I purchased the car in September intact with a blown head gasket and intentions to replace the motor. My friend and fellow member NicelowZ has been helping me, and has removed the old motor and cleaned the engine bay (the bad engine is not available).

This is a project car, the paint is in ok shape for the age, but definitely not great. Looks like on the passenger side the car fell off of a jack/jack stand and dented the rocker panel under the passenger door (does not effect the operation of the door). The typical spoiler rot is there but I have a white spoiler-less hatch that can be put on if you want. Hood is currently off from pulling the motor, can be re-installed but will definitely come with the car. T-tops and seals are in great shape and do not leak. All gauges work as they should, even the oil pressure. Steering wheel leather is split on top. Seats bolsters are flat, but there are no tears in the seats. Dash is not cracked, door panels in good shape - driver has a cd changer control installed. Tires are all in good condition with good tread. Clean title in hand.

It does come with a pretty rare and expensive stillen dual, round tip exhaust!

If you have any other questions let me know. Again, this is a rolling chassis, for $2500 OBO.

Car is located in Orange, VA, 22960 and will need to be towed away, obviously.

Pictures of when I picked it up:

Replaced the rear tail lights:

Pictures of removing the engine and cleaning the bay: