Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

'90 Honda Civic Hatch with High Comp. B16

Old 08-05-2009, 12:58 PM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subie2Honda Subie2Honda
Default '90 Honda Civic Hatch with High Comp. B16

TRADED. /THREAD PLEASE.

Name: Chandler
Car: 1990 Honda Civic, STD, 5-speed with a B16A2 fully rebuilt
Price: Mainly looking for trades, so I'm really not pressed to sell. Since I have to put a price, we'll say $5000('cuz as I said, I'm mostly motivated by trades)
JUST TESTING WATERS AS OF RIGHT NOW.

NO A/C, NO P/S.

Car is just a blast to drive, and I really dont want to let her go unless I have to, but I would love to see what else is out there. Interested in mostly EG hatches or coupes, or EK hatches.

Mods are as follows:

-The engine was originally built by Hybrid Garage of Fredericksburg. Since then, I have replaced the head gasket with a cometic three-layer gasket and re-installed the head using ARP head studs.
-The transmission is a JDM SiR cable trans. No grinds, as long as you shift smooth and don't force her at high RPM.
-The head is put together with InlinePro dual valve springs and titanium retainers. The valves are brand new Honda OEM valves, and I just had the head resurfaced before re-installing, as well as having had all the valve seals and guides replaced with OEM Honda parts.
-The bottom end is built using CTR replica 12:1 compression high-rise pistons, with shot-peened rods, ACL race bearings, and a knife-edged and re-balanced crank. All internals can be validated by Hybrid Garage.
-It currently has Buddy Club cam gears bolted on to GSR cams. With a slightly more aggressive cam, this car will make serious power.
-Interior is STOCK. Other than the fact that I installed a guage cluster with a tach, the interior isn't in all too bad of shape. Could DEFINATELY use a new pair of front seats(driver's side having the famous Honda-hole, pass. side is fine)
-The car is wired up using the Rywire jumper harness and dizzy adapters. Wiring-wise, the car is fine. I had to remove the previous wiring and correct, as well as re-solder, alot of the connections to get the car running right and cracking vtec(along with the help of a good friend, who is also a member on here)
-The car is sitting on 2000 Si wheels in MINT condition with brand new tires(Nitto NeoGen P205/50R15)
-The suspension is Skunk2 slip over coilovers on stock struts. 18k in the rear, 10k in the front. Rhino Fully adjustable upper control arms, and Blox knock off lowers in the rear. Just recently had an alignment performed. Car rides pretty smooth, but could use new shocks soon.

Please don't bash my thread, and if you have any questions or want to see the car, let me know. She runs great, other than that she is starting to develop an idle issue that I believe to be directly related to the IAC. Also, the car could use a tune....right now shes running a stock OBD1 B16 ecu, with DSM injectors. With Hondata and a decent tune, she could very easily make high 190 HP numbers. Depending on the trade, I might have her tuned before I let her go.

Chandler

ALSO:POTENTIAL THIEVES BE WARNED: I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU IF YOU TRY ANYTHING.

UPDATE: CAR NOW HAS FRESH EG FRONT SEATS, 6000K HID LOW BEAM HEADLIGHTS, AND A NEW FRONT LIP. ALSO INSTALLED IS A MEGAN RACING 4-2-1 HEADER, DSM 440 BLUE TOP INJECTORS, AND A B&M FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR....ALL SHE NEEDS NOW IS CAMS. ALSO, CAR WAS DYNO-TUNED RECENTLY BY BRAUNING MOTORSPORTS.....PM ME FOR NUMBERS.

That is all. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Subie2Honda; 10-30-2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Cornflakers
Old 08-07-2009, 03:36 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda
Default Re: '90 Honda Civic Hatch with High Comp. B16

Bump.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:48 PM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Bump.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:42 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Bump.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Trade?

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/import-asia-65/1993-honda-civic-dx-%2A%2Aturbo%2A%2A-304688/
Old 08-08-2009, 11:05 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

gotta eg hatch
check sig and lmk
Old 08-10-2009, 10:29 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

PM's replied. BUMP.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:44 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!