Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN

Old 12-28-2009, 10:11 AM
SloAzzHatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch
Default 90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN "PRICE DROP!!!"

Name: Dustin
(804)399-8355
NEW ASKING PRICE IS $2800 OBO COME AND GET IT!!

!!!!SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THREAD!!!!
like the title says i have a 1990 nissan 300 zx N/A
this car is fun to drive has plenty of power these come stock with almost 300 whp with 298 torque and againthis is the n/a model the motor is the z32

it has new injectors installed last week new plugs and wires,
new belts, new crank pulley, all gaskets have been replaced on the top end of the motor due to when you change the injectors the top have of the motor has to come apart! new intake mani gasket, all new o-rings for injectors and other misc..things , new hoses, new tires, radiator was flushed about a month ago as well,time for an oil change but probably will be done before hand,has a exhaust from header back dual HP sounds great not to loud or to quit! 2.5 from header back!has an aftermaket ACT HDG4 - Heavy Duty With Sprung 4 Puck Disc Clutch Kit in it i purchased from horsepowerfreaks.com as well as a new throw out bearing which was all installed when we did the injectors, transmission is also in great shape no grinds or pop outs shifts like butter!,im sure im forgetting something but i will list as i remember!, t-tops DOES NOT LEAK!

car runs GREAT has plenty of power!.... it is very reliable it does have a paint job on it it was done by previous owner i think he said he took it to maco im not sure but it doesnt have a ding or dent any where on the body body is in great shape no rust either!
now the car is almost 20 yrs old and in great shape so the interior will have some flaws but the only flaw is the typical driver seat has a small mark in it from people getting in and out of it and the driver side door panel were people rested there arm up against while driving other than that the interior is in great shape!

my mechanic is a A.S.E certified tech....which helped me with the injectors as well with everything eles and we did do a compression tes on it while we changed the injectors
compression reading:
cyl 1: 173 cyl2 : 175 cyl3:175 cyl4: 172 cyl5:175 cyl6: 170

so this motor is not hurt at all i was planning on keeping it to build and make into a drift car but i cant any more!

reason for selling is my licence was suspended and i got caught driving this car in hanover for trying to race someone when i wasnt! dumb ass cops!......

so i really need to get my licence back before i go to court which is the 3rd of feb.....

this car is a great car and ive done alote of work / maint-work to it due to i wanted to keep but now its a matter of need than want!

my asking price is : 3100 obo
mileage: 191xxx (still runs strong)

my price is very negotiable but not by much due to i have put alot of time and money in this car! thank you for looking

also have a few pics of when we did the injector install and when we did the compression test!

BAD: the only thing bad ont his car is the power steering pump is going bad but still works to drive! but it does need to be replaced!
Attached Thumbnails 90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN-300.jpg   90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN-300-2.jpg   90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN-300-3.jpg   90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN-300-4.jpg   90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN-300-5.jpg  

90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN-300-6.jpg   90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN-300-7.jpg  

Last edited by sloazzhatch; 01-05-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:44 PM
SloAzzHatch

sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch sloazzhatch
Default Re: 90 FAIRLADY Z CLEAN

TTT
Old 12-30-2009, 08:18 PM
SloAzzHatch

TTT
Old 12-31-2009, 09:26 AM
SloAzzHatch

Today special only newyears eve special come get it today for only 2800. Bucks!!!! U can't beat it!
Old 01-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Registered member

f1luva92 has disabled reputation

could you throw some cash on top for a trade for my eclipse GSX? check my thread and lmk.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:47 PM
SloAzzHatch

Originally Posted by f1luva92
could you throw some cash on top for a trade for my eclipse GSX? check my thread and lmk.
read the thread i need my licence back so i cant do any trades expecially a eclipes sorry bro i am open to offers but i really need the cash! but thanks any wayz GLWS
Old 01-01-2010, 01:47 PM
SloAzzHatch

TTT
Old 01-03-2010, 07:19 PM
SloAzzHatch

TTT
Old 01-05-2010, 02:12 PM
SloAzzHatch

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THREAD!!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 05:33 PM
SloAzzHatch

close thread please!!!!